The Greatest Film Never Made

Tools    

Whether it was just a Hollywood rumour or a failed project, which films do you think would have been great had they made it into production?

It may not have ended up a great film had it been made, but I was really looking forward to the cancelled George Miller Justice League movie. Why? Because it was a live-action Justice League movie! Sure, the cast choices were almost all wrong, but it was a live-action Justice League movie!

yeah IMDb has it for a 2012 release but no other info like director, producer etc. just some rumors and if Boll gets his hands on this there will be HELL to pay!!....meaning i write a hate letter

Ender's Game

Duke Nukem. I remember reading over ten years ago that they had started pre production but decided to scrap the project.

Also, I heard 'Unbreakable' was written as a trilogy, but nothing really came out after it was released. I would still love to see what/where they would do with that.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash would have been truly epic, IMO. But I heard that Campbell didn't want to have a 'tie' with the two killers, so they scrapped the project.

There are tons more, but it's just making me sad-like...

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Duke Nukem. I remember reading over ten years ago that they had started pre production but decided to scrap the project.

Also, I heard 'Unbreakable' was written as a trilogy, but nothing really came out after it was released. I would still love to see what/where they would do with that.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash would have been truly epic, IMO. But I heard that Campbell didn't want to have a 'tie' with the two killers, so they scrapped the project.

There are tons more, but it's just making me sad-like...

If it's anything like the game, I'd rather it not be made at all.

This is happening with Gavin Hood directing. Harrison Ford is Colonel Graff and the kid from Hugo is Ender.

"Atlas Shrugged" could be an amazing movie if done correctly. It would need to be several different movies like Lord of the Rings. A few years back it was rumored that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were going to work on it. Unfortunatley, that project seemed to die and instead a low budget, ill received movie was made. I think they made the first segment and abandoned the rest.