Did the Wachowski Siblings steal the Matrix

Tools    

There is an American Woman by the name of Sophia Stewart who claims the Wachowski Siblings stole her idea from a script She sent them in 1983 or thereabouts only to see it as a film in 1999. The Siblings themselves have not been able to come up with a film as good as The Matrix (1999). They have written Cloud Atlas, V for Vendetta and Speed Racer. All adaptations. Their last original screenplay is Jupiter Ascending (2015) a very horrible film that I could not finish. It has score of 5.3/10 on imdb and 26% at rotten tomatoes. Though its very common for sequels to fail to match the original they did just that with Matrix 3 which scored 36%. The first Matrix scored a whopping 87%. Okay percentages aside what do You think ?

NB: Sophie also claims to have written James Cameron's Terminator. Given the number of People who claim to have their work ripped off by James Cameron (4 of His 7 movies including Terminator 1 and Terminator 2) plus Dark Angel TV series Her claims should be taken seriously. In fact James Cameron was forced to settle with Harlan Ellison.
http://truthaboutmatrix.com/?page_id=49

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Has Stewart sued them? Otherwise it's impossible to know.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The phrase "full of it' springs to mind.
LOL. I couldnt even read the blog entry. Just one giant green wall of text. Hurt my eyeballs.

Hmm... which part of The Matrix does she say is her creation exactly?

I mean, Simulation Hypothesis, as in, we live in an artificially created reality... actually dates back two and a half thousand years in Chinese Philosophy.

I think the whole Matrix. She sent a screenplay in response to the Wachowski Siblings' advert in a magazine requesting ideas for a comic book.

A system of cells interlinked
She did not win

Also, I tend to like watching Cloud Atlas more than The Matrix these days. *shrugs*