THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

MovieGal won't be back. My prediction.

I predicted Godoggo would come back and she did. But my prediction with MovieGal is she won't be back.

In the past, I would have said, yeah, MovieGal will be back. But not now. Something about her latest disappearance feels different to me. If we ever see her again, it'll be lurking around, but not posting.

I also predict at least one more (maybe more than one, but at least one more) missing MoFo who has not been around in some time is going to return very soon. I have seen this happen before. I call it a "vortex" opening up and spilling out missing MoFos. They all come out at once. There's going to be another one soon. Maybe n3wt since I saw Honeykid wondering where he is. Hell, we may even hear from Caitlyn.

You know what's funny? I'm just now remembering this. You might not believe me, but it's true. Last week, I had a dream about Movie Forums (as I sometimes do), and in the dream, Godoggo came back. In fact, I wanted to tell everyone about that dream in this very thread and I actually wanted to say, "I think Godoggo's coming back soon." I am not making this up. But I've always had a feeling that Godoggo was going to return around the one year anniversary of her disappearance. Sometimes I just have psychic feelings/dreams like that. I can't explain it. It's my nature.

Survivor 5? This has to be the most masochistic forum on the planet. In other news (see what I did there?) it's nice (?????) to see that somethings never change. Survivor and music tournies still reign supreme.
Where the **** have you been???????

So good to have you back!

Master of My Domain
I also predict at least one more (maybe more than one, but at least one more) missing MoFo who has not been around in some time is going to return very soon. I have seen this happen before. I call it a "vortex" opening up and spilling out missing MoFos. They all come out at once. There's going to be another one soon. Maybe n3wt since I saw Honeykid wondering where he is. Hell, we may even hear from Caitlyn.
I hope 90sAce doesn't come back as a result of the so-called "vortex"...

My psychic feeling is we haven't seen the last of '90sAce, but he'll never be that big again. OR he'll do a 180 and become a drastically different person that people actually like.

I was thinking it might be someone like Mmmm Donuts. Remember him?

Oh me oh my .... absolutely delighted to see Godoggo posting here again

Let the night air cool you off
My psychic feeling is we haven't seen the last of '90sAce, but he'll never be that big again. OR he'll do a 180 and become a drastically different person that people actually like.

I hope you are right about Donuts. It's been awhile, but he was cool.

The last time he came back he already sounded fairly different. I think he's one of those people who's actually still changing their ideology in response to argument, even though while arguing they sound like they're completely set in what they believe.

My theory with him has been that he left when he saw some unusually harsh criticism of President Obama. The timing lined up, and it became clear through several exchanges that he hadn't had a lot of exposure to contrary political opinions.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
He's not gone, so much as busy: he got a job teaching in South Korea. He popped in a week or so ago.
I bet he was then kidnapped by Gatsby.

Godoggo --

Any tips/tricks for how to stay away from Movie Forums for a lengthy amount of time? I consider you an expert on this now.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Godoggo --

Any tips/tricks for how to stay away from Movie Forums for a lengthy amount of time? I consider you an expert on this now.
You make it seem as if you really want to.

You make it seem as if you really want to.
I do. A couple of times recently I've planned to disappear just like she did, only to come back the next day.

Does she know she won the "MoFo You Miss Most of All" award at this year's MoFies? That's what I need to get next year.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I do. A couple of times recently I've planned to disappear just like she did, only to come back the next day.
I'd be surprised if you could last a week. You could play that banning game again and then have no choice.

I'd be surprised if you could last a week. You could play that banning game again and then have no choice.
It's so tempting.... I'd need to do it without playing the game, though.