Most Anticipated 2007 Blockbuster

Tools    

WHAT BIG BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO?
44.26%
27 votes
SPIDER-MAN 3
8.20%
5 votes
FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER
9.84%
6 votes
RUSH HOUR 3
19.67%
12 votes
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLDS END
4.92%
3 votes
SHREK THE THIRD
9.84%
6 votes
TRANSFORMERS
0%
0 votes
RATATOUILLE
3.28%
2 votes
GHOST RIDER
0%
0 votes
HOT WHEELS
0%
0 votes
NORBIT
61 votes. You may not vote on this poll

What 2007 big blockbuster movie are you most looking forward to? Why?

Mine is Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
The first one was my favorite movie of 2005.

im looking forward to saw9......aahaha check out this idea:

I am jesus, son of god, i have come here to teach you about life, jessica, its very important

that you listen to what i have to say, it may save your life

there is a key inside yer left boob, see that scouple, grab it and make your way threw the nipple, are you bleeding yet? Reach Inside your breast, you should feel a key, grab it, and undo the lock. Your time is running out jessica. There is a poisionous methane seaping it's way into your cell. There is a contraption inside your vagina, If you have not unlocked yourself within 30seconds, your g spot will be ripped out. Are you willing to sacrafice your nipple, for your life? The Clock Has Started!

I plan on seeing Spider-man III but nothing on that list really gets me excited at all. nothing special to me

where is e) none of the above...

...Sin City 2, Automaton Transfusion, Hatchet, 300

Horrorphiliac

love peace and chicken grease
what about harry potter?
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Movie Forums Member
HI all,

It's too bad you cannot pick more than one...... Though I did go with Spidey!!

I'm gunna go in no particular order (although my poll selection is Rush Hour 3 : mmmm Jackie)

Rush Hour 3
POTC
Transformer's would be my top three I'd have to say

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Um...when I saw the title of this thread, two movies popped into my head and neither are up there.

I'm most looking forward to Zodiac and Sin City 2.

Maybe Spiderman 3.

That's tough what would it be Ghost Rider,Spiderman 3 or Transformers.Where the hell is "300"?!?!well i went for Transformers but don't think that the other 3 movies are not Anticipated

Sorry you guys, but I thought Sin City 2 was coming out in 2008, I forgot about Harry Potter also I don't know why I would put Norbit up there, sorry. Never heard of Zodiac. Is there anyway I could edit the poll. Thanks, if I could I would change Ratatouille and Norbit to something else.

PS: I want to know what is the next Harry Potter movie called(Harry Potter and the ___________)

I chose Spiderman 3 though The Transformers, Ghost Rider and The Fantastic Four are hot on their heals.

Rush Hour 3 - I just hope after making us wait this long it's as good as Bad Boys 2 was after making us wait ages for that one too.

But Spidey, FF, and Shrek 3 are hot on its heels.

Loved Sin City but can they pull a masterpiece off twice - I hope so but I've been disappointed more often than not

Ghost Rider might be an enjoyable flick but if I miss it I won't cry myself to sleep

Transformers I'll probably catch when it comes out on SKY.

The rest I have no opinion about - may see em, may not, depending on my mood when they arrive

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
spiderman will be, as were the previous ones, dissappointing. So much potential...

im surprised POTC wasnt a more popular choice.

300 looks to be pretty awesome and i get so friggin excited about the harry potter films i have to be physically restrained

Flags of our fathers will probably make a big hoo ha too

for your consideration, once its had more press wll come out well in 2007

and of course shrek the third wll be huge

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by JBriscoe
where is e) none of the above...

...Sin City 2
Sin City 2 has been indefinitely shelved. We may never see it, or it may be made without Robert Rodriguez, who's reportedly frustrated by the lack of progress on it, as well as by the film's star (Angelina Jolie)'s constant inavailability.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Sin City 2 has been indefinitely shelved. We may never see it, or it may be made without Robert Rodriguez, who's reportedly frustrated by the lack of progress on it, as well as by the film's star (Angelina Jolie)'s constant inavailability.
whaaaaaaaaaaa???

didn't hear about that horrific news!!

**runs to google to find out more!**

ps - thanks

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Don't fret....Sin City 2 is Alive and Kicking !!!!! Click here.