Animated Film Tournament

Tools    

I hope Plague Dogs wins.

Edit: Also, I was hoping I could submit some movies myself, but I guess you already have a full bracket.

I hope Plague Dogs wins.

Edit: Also, I was hoping I could submit some movies myself, but I guess you already have a full bracket.
Sorry man. Think you missed out by about an hour. Royale PM'd me asking how many he was to nominate as well, feel bad but it was up for a while and was constantly bumped by me.

Sorry man. Think you missed out by about an hour. Royale PM'd me asking how many he was to nominate as well, feel bad but it was up for a while and was constantly bumped by me.
I'm just sad because it wasn't open for very long before you started. The original post was one day before I saw the thread. Oh well. I mean, it's not that big of a deal.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Have seen 36/64

These are the ones I haven't seen:

Perfect Blue
Princess Mononoke
Rock and Rule
Fantastic Planet
Porco Rosso
Grave of the Fireflies
Animal Farm
The Plague Dogs
Wrinkles
The Wind Rises
Mary and Max.
Paprika
Ernest and Celestine
Charlotte's Web
The Triplets of Belleville
Yellow Submarine
A Town Called Panic
Fritz the Cat
From Up on Poppy Hill
Howl's Moving Castle
Whisper Of The Heart
The Garden of Words
The Illusionist (2010)
Only Yesterday (1991)
It's Such a Beautiful Day (2012)
Meet the Robinsons
Megamind
Persepolis

Was going to watch Paprika and Fantastic planet for the Sci-fi top 100 anyway, so that works out nicely.

I'll wait to post my votes until I've watched those two, but I'll be back before the timelimit's out.

I'm hopefully going to the library after work today to pick up From Up On Poppy Hill and some of the noms for the 12th HOF. Assuming all goes as planned, I'll watch Poppy Hill tonight and vote on that match.

Decided i'm going to watch Fantastic Planet tonight and leave Stalker to Saturday or Sunday because i can't be bothered with a two and a half hour film tonight and Fantastic Planet is only around 70 minutes.

Fantastic Planet vs Paprika

Just watched Fantastic Planet and liked it quite a bit. This is a difficult one because i liked Paprika a similar amount but i decided to give it to Fantastic Planet. Happy with either going through.

When is voting for this round over anyway? I hope to get to Fantastic Planet and also rewatch Paprika (and still watch From Up on Poppy Hill as well) this weekend. I was originally going to try and finish the 12th HoF, but I'm more than far enough ahead there that I can certainly take a short break from it haha.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Waltz with Bashir - Swan vs From Up on Poppy Hill - CiCi

The Plague Dogs - Cricket vs Meet the Robinsons - tat

The Illusionist (2010) - JJ vs The Emperor's New Groove - tat

Waltz with Bashir - Swan vs From Up on Poppy Hill - CiCi

I enjoyed Poppy Hill more than I expected to, but this was still a very easy vote.

Lilo & Stitch - gbg vs Mary and Max. - Miss Vicky
Fantastic Mr. Fox - Raul vs Despicable Me - gbg
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - gbg vs Kung Fu Panda - Gatsby