Oscar's Best Actor 2016

Tools    

Which one will be named Best Actor come Oscar night?
2.94%
1 votes
Bryan Cranston, TRUMBO
8.82%
3 votes
Matt Damon, THE MARTIAN
67.65%
23 votes
Leonardo DiCaprio, THE REVENANT
20.59%
7 votes
Michael Fassbender, STEVE JOBS
0%
0 votes
Eddie Redmayne, THE DANISH GIRL
34 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The top five leading male performances, according to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Your choice?

Bryan Cranston, Trumbo
Matt Damon, The Martian
Leonardo DiCaprio, The Revenant
Michael Fassbender, Steve Jobs
Eddie Redmayne, The Danish Girl

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	actor1.jpg
Views:	1110
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	23698  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I definitely want Leonardo DiCaprio to finally win this year, but I have a bad feeling that Eddie Redmayne might pull off an upset and win again simply because he's playing a woman.

I hope DiCaprio finally gets it. No love for Dano even in the nomination department. That's my favorite performance of the year.

Jacob Tremblay got snubbed, he was better than Matt Damon who was overrated IMHO.

I hope DiCaprio finally gets it. No love for Dano even in the nomination department. That's my favorite performance of the year.
Yeah, Dano not getting a nom is one of the bigger snubs of this year. A year of, it seems, a crapload of snubs.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Fassbot under the radar. Don't make me the bad guy, but Leo is not gonna win. It was a great performance, but it was just a bunch of struggle-face and pain grimace. Fassbender's performance was better.

Fassbender is gonna take it home I'm feeling it. Though I think Cranston, Damon and DiCaprio were fantastic in their films as well. I have not seen The Danish Girl but ya never know Redmayne could take home his second in a row for what he did in that movie. Isn't Tom Hanks the last one that won two in a row?

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
What is this Paul Dano movie ye speak of?

After 12YAS and There will be Blood, I can't stand the guy.

What is this Paul Dano movie ye speak of?

After 12YAS and There will be Blood, I can't stand the guy.
Love & Mercy

I haven't seen it yet. I might give it a watch tonight or tomorrow.
I can't stand him either, but the film also stars John Cusack.

Matt Damon FTW

Paul Dano was being pushed in the Supporting Actor category for the Oscars.
That would have been fair and makes his non-nom even more of a travesty.

DiCaprio this time for sure. But gutted Idris Elba didn't get a nomination.