TV shows/episodes that have made you cry.

Tools    

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Several moments in "Battlestar Galactica" made me cry HARD...

WARNING: "Do not read unless you've watched the show" spoilers below

1) Dualla's suicide. I did NOT see that coming. Her story was so tragic and sad already!
2) I knew it was coming, but Laura's death was hard on me. The look on Adama's face when he looks over at her in the Raptor...dear god, I cried myself to sleep that night.
3) Even though he deserved it, it was hard for me to watch Gaeta die by firing squad. Despite his treason, I didn't want to see him go like that.
4) When Saul Tigh killed Ellen...just, wow. A very powerful scene. I definitely cried.
5) Sam Anders' death. Before he pilots Galactica into the sun, Starbuck gives him her dog tags. Anders' last words are "I'll see you on the other side." I have goosebumps now as I'm writing this! So sad...

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Wow. You guys cry at everything. I thought it was just mark.

Lol, you lot take the piss. Only shows I ever cried at were Buffy & Angel. Felt like crying during a few episodes of The Wire too but that's about it. Only ridiculously amazing television shows make me cry.

Oh, and the season 4 finale of Dexter was particularly heartbreaking. Wanted to cry and probably shed a tear but that was it.

Lol, you lot take the piss.
When you follow some characters you like, some for nearly 10 years in the same series, and they die, it's hard, HARD!!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Too many "All in the Family" episodes to mention, but I'll watch some more soon to get title names. Here's an easy one.

&feature=related

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Lol, you lot take the piss. Only shows I ever cried at were Buffy & Angel.

I cry at everything, I don't think I haven't cried in at least one episode of shows I watch. I cry in Game of Thrones, I cried tons when I watched Buffy, specially when she was with spike, I cried during dexter, Blood +, and so many others.

I am a HUGE cry baby lol

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

Really bad quality video, but it's the only one I could find. I think this scene gets me every time because in many ways, I'm like Fry. I'm not that smart, I live in a time that I don't know that well and my awkward attempts at love never succeed. But to see Fry finally get the girl, in what is in my mind the final episode of Futurama (forget the new seasons and "movies"), hits me hard emotionally. I realise I'm talking about a show with talking crustaceans and alcoholic robots, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find this scene moving at all.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Buffy The Vampire Slayer

The Body Probably the one episode where I cried the most, ever. It was heartbreaking. Michelle says I am a robot and never cry, so when I sat her down to watch the series and this episode came on, we both were in tears.

Family The one scene in which Tara's father demands that she come with them, then Buffy stands in front and says that he can take her....but he has to go through her first. Then Dawn, then Xander, Anya, Willow, Giles, etc. He says we are her blood, we are her kin....who the hell are you? Her response is, we're family. It got to me.

The Prom When Buffy walks into the prom and Jonathan says there is one more award to give out, the Class Protector Award. She walks up to get it and everyone cheers for her. Probably the first time I cried during a Buffy episode.

Chosen Because my favourite show of all time was over.

Suspect's Reviews

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I would like to see a person who didn't cry at this!
I almost did. There are plenty of emotional Futurama moments for me. The episode where Fry thinks his brother stole his name and lucky seven leaf clover gets me near the end. The Time Keeps On Slipping episode where Fry makes Leela the message made out of stars, and Leela blows it up before she can see it.

Might be time to revisit the world of Futurama.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.

The first time I ever cried to a TV show was on Smallville when Clark was at his Fathers funeral.

And of course:

I almost created an ocean with the tears that came out of me when David Tennant left Doctor Who

yep, Futurama is great.It's just like life - sometimes sad,sometimes optimistic.

I almost created an ocean with the tears that came out of me when David Tennant left Doctor Who
Complete opposite for me, all I was thinking was geez 'go already' and make way for the wonderful Matt Smith.

&feature=related

Chappie doesn't like the real world
All the Buffy episodes mentioned have made me cry. Lost made me cry a couple of times. Basically, anytime Hurley cried, I cried. The Wire's finale made me cry too. I think that was just because I loved the show so much. Oh, and the Christmas episode of My So-Called Life. Yeah, I'm a crier.

"Noises Everywhere- Part II" was an episode of KNOTS LANDING where the main characters gather at the home of Greg Sumner (William Devane) to watch a videotape farewell that Greg's wife Laura (Constance McCashin) made before she died of cancer. I've lost count on how many times I've watched this particular episode but it DESTROYS me every time I watch it. The series finale of THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW also had me weeping buckets as did the episode of ALL IN THE FAMILY where Mike and Gloria make their final appearance before moving to California.

How have these not been mentioned yet?

Saddest moments on tv for me...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood