Religious Villains in Movies...

Tools    

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Margaret White ("Carrie") is the ultimate religious villain!

THe priest (I think Nino de Guevara) in "El Greco"

John Lithgow in Footloose

There were loads of angels as villains in that movie about the world ending & Paul Bethany as a fallen angel saving a pregnant woman, it had Dennis Quaid in it & it was based in a diner. Terrible movie btw.

Can't believe noone mentioned Frailty yet
Honeykid did mention it, that's a great one though. Also the evangelical long-haired loony in Contact.

Honeykid did mention it, that's a great one though. Also the evangelical long-haired loony in Contact.
Ohh my bad.
Didn't go through the first page entirely, just went to the first page & ctrl+f'd "Dolph", but my man UsedFuture was already there before me.

Harden in The Myst
I can't be the only one who thinks Harden is absolutely smokin', in this picture especially. And when you throw in the fact that her character in this film could really use a good screw...Almost unbearable!

I posted her on this thread already... have to admit, she is a hot in a dangerous way.

EDIT: No I didn't, must have been another thread, but she's mentioned on the first page...

I posted her on this thread already... have to admit, she is a hot in a dangerous way.

EDIT: No I didn't, must have been another thread, but she's mentioned on the first page...
no pic though, NO PIC...

I've definitely put that very same pic up on here somewhere... can't for the life of me think which thread it was but I definitely did.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Gabriel Byrne as the Devil in Arnie supernatural thriller End Of Days.

While not exactly a bad guy, one of my favorite religious fanatics was Fredric March in Inherit The Wind.