Movies you loved but everyone else hated?

Tools    

Whatever. Back to the subject.

I'll agree with those who listed Ghostbusters II and Showgirls. Both movies are a lot of fun.

As for others listed, I wasn't aware that The Cell and Brotherhood of the Wolf were generally hated? I think they're excellent.

Whatever. Back to the subject.

I'll agree with those who listed Ghostbusters II and Showgirls. Both movies are a lot of fun.

As for others listed, I wasn't aware that The Cell and Brotherhood of the Wolf were generally hated? I think they're excellent.
Ghostbusters 2 is a little underrated. Not as awesome as the original, but like you said it's still lots of fun. That 17th century dude still scares me.

I didn't realise that Brotherhood Of The Wolf had it'scritics...everyone I know that has seen it can't get enough of it.

I didn't realise that Brotherhood Of The Wolf had it'scritics...everyone I know that has seen it can't get enough of it.
Once again I say, "not everyone". I thought it was very ordinary and a little boring.

To TheDOMINATOR - Sorry bro, but I cannot believe you when you say Gigli. That was THE worst movie I have ever seen.
Believe it. Gigli isn't an all-time favorite of mine or anything of that sort, but I do like it quite much, and I think that it's perhaps the most undeservingly bashed/hated film I've ever encountered. Maybe a lot of the original flak Gigli received from critics and general audiences was due to the whole "Ben/Jen" thing going on at the time of its release; I don't know, but I do know that I find it to be a very good film with (most notably) exceptional performances and a truly moving score.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed that movie. I thought it was absolutely hysterical and far more entertaining than it really had any right to be. Not my typical cup of tea, but I went with someone for kicks, and we really had a ball.

Quantum of Solace
Spiderman 3
Xmen 3
Armageddon
Bad Boys 2
Pirates of the Carribean 2 and 3
War of the Worlds
The Island
Final Destination 2
Ladykillers (remake)

Wow, I could go on for hours, but I don't think I will.

Alright, Dominator how about you watch Airborne and I will give Gigli another go...I'll rent it tomorrow lol
We can just both take each other's word for it.

Welcome to the human race...
I can imagine most people would be hard-pressed to like Postal...

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Appearantly "Waterworld" and "Battlefield Earth" got pretty bad reviews, but I thought they were pretty descent, not my favourites, but I enjoyed watching them.

Greets
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Funny how you bumped this thread today, seeing as I was reminded of it earlier.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I rather liked Eagle Eye, though it mostly made me want to re-watch enemy of of the state.

Thats the beauty of getten older, I'm way less concerned/influenced by what i'm "supposed" to like, not like, adore and loathe.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I love Liquid Sky, but have accepted the fact that this is either a love or hate movie with no middle ground.

Even though she doesn't wear the buzz cut as well as Natalie Portman, I still enjoyed this Movie..

I rather liked Eagle Eye
I would have enjoyed Eagle Eye if not for the ending.

Kung Pow, anyone? Or do I still find myself alone?

Adapting a popular novelization is always tricky business, and while the casting in some cases didnt match up that well at all, Imo the chemistry between Zahn and McConahay worked for me.