Hello. I'M BACK! :)

Tools    

what's up y'all? hmm so im back in the forum and boy have i missed a lot of movies lately! i havent gone out for a very long time

so anyway how is everyone doing? Halloween is almost here and i need your suggestions for my costume. so here's one that i've got so far.

HALLOWEEN COSTUME 2009

comments are welcome. suggestions even better and be nice okay?lol

Welcome back Veronica.

As for the costume...eh...no comment.
no comment?? you can do better than that! lol. well actually my friend sent that to me and it was soo hilarious! just i'd share!

A system of cells interlinked
Hi!

the i love you veronica thread still confuses me

Well... I'm confused by this thread... where'd you go? I mean you were here the other day or did I miss something?

Anyway, as for the costume... I think I'd pass...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Well... I'm confused by this thread... where'd you go? I mean you were here the other day or did I miss something?

Anyway, as for the costume... I think I'd pass...
well i went to visit my family. unfortunately there was no internet connection in the province

and there was no moviehouse either

the i love you veronica thread still confuses me
Unless I'm falling for bait here, the I love you veronica thread is just an coding thing, it says I Love You Username. So, for me, it reads I love you honeykid, for Destiny, it'll say Destiny, and so on. If you were genuine in your question, I hope that clears it up for you.

i was genuine with my question..

so ive been fooled pretty crafty if you ask me.