Old Movies

Tools    

In that case, who cares, because general audiences don't really care about movies.
I don't agree with this statement.

Movie aren't made for a very small section of the audiences that love "intelligent movies".I love Schindler's list.That doesn't mean I will call American Pie a **** movie.Both belong to different genres having different target audiences.

.I love Schindler's list.That doesn't mean I will call American Pie a **** movie.
It doesn't mean you will, but you should because it is.

Movie aren't made for a very small section of the audiences that love "intelligent movies".
Exactly, therefore we have a large diversity of people and tastes. Hence why your earlier comment is nonsense.

It doesn't mean you will, but you should because it is.
American Pie is a great movie.

Look, AdamHanks. "General audiences" will prefer modern superhero movies to Hitchcock films, or just new films to old films, I'll agree with you on that. But that doesn't mean someone in their twenties or teens is "odd", like you said, for enjoying movies from the 70s or the 50s or whatever decade, especially not at a movie forum like this.

Just grow up, mate. Don't come in to a forum full of film lovers and call someone "odd" for having a passion for old movies, because you've just made an ass out of yourself (and that's before you said American Pie was a great movie).

Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to watch a movie that was made before the year 1998?
To each their own, SnakevenderCV, but I believe that many, if not most of the movies that were made previously to the year 1998 were much better, particularly movies that came out in the 1960's and early to mid 1970's.

because you've just made an ass out of yourself (and that's before you said American Pie was a great movie).
What's wrong in saying American Pie is a great movie?

Has the society spoon-fed you so much that it's wrong to have an opinion?Is it mandatory to tell Godfather is a great movie and American Pie a **** movie?

American Pie was an extremely entertaining movie.That means it was a great movie.You look like one of those that was spoon-fed by what people on the internet say and have a fixed list of what's good and what's bad.
In your opinion, what's the greatest movie ever made, and what's your personal favourite?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Has the society spoon-fed you so much that it's wrong to have an opinion?Is it mandatory to tell Godfather is a great movie and American Pie a **** movie?
It's not mandatory, it's just true.

It's not mandatory, it's just true.
There's no true or false.It's just you prefer one movie over another

Reading your post that you are a 20 year kid who loves the 50's movies,I think you are extremely odd
There's no true or false.It's just you prefer one movie over another

?????

but now you have my attention
Wow this site's starting to get a bit spicy with the comments I'm gonna have to get in on the action. Referring to the thread. I think they're bringing a Ben 10 movie out which might be your cup of tea.

I too don't like the old movies. It create a generation gap and concepts are somewhat not acceptable.