Last great film you saw

Tools    

Mig
Hoping this hasn't been done a bunch of times before, but it's the most useful format I can think of to talk a bit about the movie I just saw.

This way, people can join in about the last great film they saw, should they like to.

I gotta say, I appreciate this place, I've been seeing a lot of movies lately, some of which I think I'd never see had it not been for this place.

My foot is injured, so watching great films is a joy and priveledge I wouldn't be without.

I saw the movie Mean Creek mentioned somewhere here a few days ago, so I got it and saw it, just finished actually.

Great great film in my opinion. I've never even heard about this movie, did even make a dent in terms of publicity?!

Anyway, I'm glad there's places like this, where I can find out about great films I've never even heard about.

Mean Creek deserves as much attention as, say, Mystic River in my opinion.

Last great flick is saw was irreversible with monica belluci absolutely brilliantly filmed.

Mean Creek is a masterpiece!

And the last great movie I saw would have to be Milk.

The last great film I saw was last night when I watched Spirited Away.

The Lord of the Rings

I saw The Host for the first time ever last night on DVD. I wouldn't call it great, but it was pretty cool for the most part.

The Dark Knight and Up. I saw both within the last couple of weeks, which I give
and
, respectively. One is by far my favorite super/anti-hero film of all time, and one is my favorite CGI/Pixar film.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Making a difference
Slumdog Millionaire it was but sure The wrestler would be the next! Looking forward to seeing it

So many good movies, so little time.
No Country for Old Men

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Richard Pryor Live in Concert was just as funny now, after 75 times, as it was when I saw it at the theatre 30 years ago. I watch it mainly to get a deep laugh fix, but it's so honest, it just makes me glad to be alive and human.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Sadly, it's been a few weeks since a really impressive one for me, but great would be either the original Pelham 123 or Wait Until Dark

Anvil: The Story of Anvil

the last great movie i saw was only yesterday.....THELMA AND LOUIS.this is all about the triumph of the human spirit and overcoming fear.in fact,i thought the carpe diem theory applies very well to the film...they lived their lives to the hilt in those two days...a real smart movie!