The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Can anyone recommend a good microphone for me so that I can get my voice on here. Thanks.

I have been mistaken for a woman on the phone many times. Also when someone is not looking at me they think that I am a woman.

As you know I am a guy.

Would like to get voice on here to see if members think that I sound like a woman or not.

My voice is not feminie at all. Just sounds like a woman's voice.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Was it Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home inspired?
I never heard of them until a minute ago, doesn't sound close... I'll usually start the root with a chord I like (Dm), and start a riff, going back and forth, with a beat in my head.

And Duchess, I thought you were a woman.

I never heard of them until a minute ago, doesn't sound close... I'll usually start the root with a chord I like (Dm), and start a riff, going back and forth, with a beat in my head.

And Duchess, I thought you were a woman.
Duchess is a man who enjoys women's clothing... and a woman's persona..... I know them from another forum.

[quote=MovieGal;1299081]Duchess is a man who enjoys women's clothing... and a woman's persona.....

Yes, that's me!

Master of My Domain
Warning: I sound like a teenage boy.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s017D39cEW9s

I tried to do the Kubrick rant, but I realized there is no explanation needed. Everyone sensible knows that he's one of the greatest directors, if not artist, to ever exist.

Master of My Domain
That link's not working, Gats. It just takes me to the page to make a recording.
Fixed.

I don't know why you think you sound like a teenage boy, I like the way you sound.

Now Camo needs to get back in here and post another recording of his sexy voice.

Master of My Domain
I don't know why you think you sound like a teenage boy, I like the way you sound.
I hear that I sound too young for my age a lot.

I hear that I sound too young for my age a lot.
Really? I know I've only heard you say seven words, but you sound like a guy in his early twenties to me.

Warning: I sound like a teenage boy.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s017D39cEW9s

I tried to do the Kubrick rant, but I realized there is no explanation needed. Everyone sensible knows that he's one of the greatest directors, if not artist, to ever exist.
Oh my word! I expected to hear a young boy's voice, and not because of what you've been posting. It's because of your personality. You know how it is, when you assume what someone looks like, and what they sound like. Now I'm going to have to change what I thought you looked like. Have you ever posted a photo?

You do sound very nice, Gatsby. A young man's voice.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Some months ago, I said I was going to post a recording of me singing! Well, here it goes:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HhVgc7x4A3

It's a russian folk song called Farewell Happiness! It was the last song of my 30-minute final bachelor exam last month! It was really a special time for me because it was the last 2 minutes of 4 incredible years and I was feeling a bit unfocused right before I started singing this but I think it turned out ok! It was a very special way to end a very special time!

Hope you like it

I agree with the others your voice is fine Gatsby mine is a mess. Also I give you an 8 for originality (this is a contest right?).

I am to scared to record my voice, it's embarrasing . Also I don't have a cool quote to say like Gatsby , and I expect many of you to said my voice sound like a 12-years-old, and it does so I would probably wait several months.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's a russian folk song called Farewell Happiness! It was the last song of my 30-minute final bachelor exam last month!
GLORIOUS!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I agree with the others your voice is fine Gatsby mine is a mess. Also I give you an 8 for originality (this is a contest right?).

I am to scared to record my voice, it's embarrasing . Also I don't have a cool quote to say like Gatsby , and I expect many of you to said my voice sound like a 12-years-old, and it does so I would probably wait several months.
Are you soft spoken Tat? My Argentine friend is when he speaks English.. He's 35 years old and sounds younger and his voice is very low.... I bet you are the same way when speaking English.

Some months ago, I said I was going to post a recording of me singing! Well, here it goes:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HhVgc7x4A3

It's a russian folk song called Farewell Happiness! It was the last song of my 30-minute final bachelor exam last month! It was really a special time for me because it was the last 2 minutes of 4 incredible years and I was feeling a bit unfocused right before I started singing this but I think it turned out ok! It was a very special way to end a very special time!

Hope you like it
Dude, that's beautiful. It's hard to imagine that voice coming out of your body. I thought all opera singers had to be fat. I'm gonna go all Fitzcarraldo now and build you an opera house deep in the Peruvian jungle.