Worst jobs to have in the films/TV! (not in the industry)

Tools    

Ok, what would some of the worst job portrayed in films and TV be?

Stormtrooper-Star Wars You are always crappy at your job (worst aim ever), you get pushed around like some nameless clone (because you are one), and you work for the galaxies most unsympathetic boss. Not to mention that your work center gets blown up every so often.

Nazi-Muiltiple films Let's face it, life for one of histories greatest villain isn't great. There's always some Dr. Jones or Donny with a baseball bat making your life a living hell. And then, once you think you've reached the sweet escape of death, you're most likely just going to become a zombie! Can anyone say "AWOL"?

&feature=related

Los Pollos Hermanos delivery driver-Breaking Bad All those poor guys wanted to do was delivery delicious truck fulls of the Southwests yummiest fried chicken, but those jerks in the cartel wouldn't let it happen! The cartel guys even stole their lunches! Harsh!

The Joker's henchmen-any Batman film with the Joker Let's face it, life is tough for any comic book bad guy, but when your own boss is just as likely to off you as the good guy, you have drawn the short end of the stick.

In sci-fi films it would have to be deep space mission crew members because:

1) Whoever hired them always has some secret agenda where the crew members are always somehow totally expendable.
2) Whenever they wake up from suspended animation is usually when the action part of the movie starts.
3) Months/years of life wasted in suspended animation.
4) Cabin fever, etc.

^^LOL! You reminded me of one I wanted to put in the original list and I somehow forgot!

Crew member for Weyland-Yutani-Alien Series Do I really need to explain why this job sucks?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
James Bond Villain Henchman.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
the gal with the largest boobs in a B-movie slasher flick.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The security officer in Star Trek (TV or Movie) that you have never seen before until this episode, and he/she is sent on................................the dreaded away mission.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Whatever job Billy Connolly has in any film, he must have one of the worst mortality rates in cinema. He even dies in Muppet Treasure Island.

Worst job would simply be a Villain.

The villain always buys it in the end, no matter how hard they try.
The villain is also usually stupid enough to put the hero on some sort of torture/killing device then walk away and leave them unsupervised so they can escape, come and find them, then kick their backside into either a very deep cavern, a lava filled lake or a vat of acid.

She's all that

Not the guy who had to eat his own ginger pubes off the pizza.. But his friend who also had to 'devour it' Siiiick lol

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Police Officers, with a few days to retirement.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
She's all that

Not the guy who had to eat his own ginger pubes off the pizza.. But his friend who also had to 'devour it' Siiiick lol

Was that his job? Imagine having to endlessly eat pubes for your career.

cleaning up sick n things

Welcome to the human race...
Worst job would simply be a Villain.

The villain always buys it in the end, no matter how hard they try.
The villain is also usually stupid enough to put the hero on some sort of torture/killing device then walk away and leave them unsupervised so they can escape, come and find them, then kick their backside into either a very deep cavern, a lava filled lake or a vat of acid.
Not every movie ends with the villain losing, though. Can't name specific examples because of spoilers, though.

There are those who call me...Tim.
That guy who works in every office who does nothing but carry enormous piles of papers everywhere, only for the hero to run into him and send them all flying.

Never mind that this poor guy was probably already on a disciplinary for the last time this happened, where he lost an important page in a stack of photocopies for an important board meeting, leaving one of the members without important information and causing his boss a huge amount of embarrassment, but now he has to spend ages picking everything up again and re-ordering everything again, to much embarrassment and sneering from his colleagues.

And does anyone care? No, because somewhere there's a BIG STORY that needs solving!

I take my hat off to you anonymous office worker