Movies you regret seeing

Tools    

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Huh? What "The Kid" are you referring to? If it's Chaplin's film, how can you say that?

For me:

I was tortured the entire time! I wanted every single person in that film to die. I saw this like 7 years ago and I still remember how much I hated it and hated everyone in it.

I also regret watching "Hannibal" -- how can people enjoy such evil?

Movies I regret having seen:

The Town

Exotic Marigold Hotel

S. O. B. (Standard Operational Bulls**t)

Ideal American

Oh yeah, WSSlover. I couldn't stand S.O.B. and I'm a pretty big Blake Edwards fan. But the "comedy" in this one seemed pretty forced. I can't even remember if I saw it in the theaters or cable.

It was fairly recent. I was stuck in a theater with my baby sis and a bunch of other girl teenagers, all glued to their cells, and they were shrieking to the top of their voices because there were vampires and good-looking guys remotely looking like wolves on screen... There was also a wedding and a pregnant vampire. Very vague memory. I'd rather forget.

30 days of night: Day Days, started off well but just went down hill
Hostel 3, couple of recent films to avoid.

I Love Movies! That's all
the green lantern.
dafuq was that ****...
seriously

the last airbender, boring as hell. I quit watching it after 3 minutes of playback.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!

I hate this film with a passion, seeing as how it took my favorite anime series and completely demolished its universe, characters, and everything else in between.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sidebox.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	9119  

Ina
maybe this sounds weird but the worst movie I have seen was "American Pie: reunion" I almost fell asleep...

A system of cells interlinked
SOB is an odd duck. It got the Best Screenplay Award AND the Razzie for Worst Screenplay in the same year.

Ina
yup, I haven't seen Superman 4 and I assume that I can forget about watching it and skip to another movie, thx a lot

Midnight in Paris was soo boring and so stupid and unreal

Star Wars Episode I
Star Wars Episode II

The only films I think were regretable
Why are they regrettable?

Have you seen them?
Last week I decided to have a Star Wars Marathon, all six films in a row. I made it to the end of Episode II and gave up.

They're so awful I couldn't watch any more Star Wars, which is really saying something, seeing as I actually like Episodes III-VI.

Movies I regret having seen:

Exotic Marigold Hotel
I liked that movie

I liked that movie
Eh...to each their own, but I thought that Exotic Marigold Hotel was kind of sad...and overrated.

I also must admit that, no matter how bad a movie that've I've seen is, I've never seen a movie that generated as much resentment in me as The Town.

Eh...to each their own, but I thought that Exotic Marigold Hotel was kind of sad...and overrated.

I also must admit that, no matter how bad a movie that've I've seen is, I've never seen a movie that generated as much resentment in me as The Town.
Oh yes I remember, don't we all : laugh: