The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Just saw that picture of Nimoy charging $60 for a flippin' autograph. Somebody is wookin' pa nub in all the wrong places.

Here is the pictures from the local air show. A couple of pictures were shot from my backyard of the Navy Blue Angels. Enjoy!
Very cool... thanks. I loved the skydiving ones... and I'm pretty sure I've seen Martha Jean a time or two...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's my favorite from that set . . .

The little Spudster!
Yeah, he was doing alright until the fighter jet flew over. Of course, when you live close to the base, the planes literally fly right over you. We ended up sitting outside on our back porch watching the rest.

Of course, my wife and I shared our fear that something would happen and a plane would crash into the house. You already know... the rest of the story.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

My life isn't written very well.
I love "the Little Spudster" pic. I love the brown and green shirt. Ah, he is adorable!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yeah, I don't know either. She definitely looks familiar, though.

Why, did she want to go?
No, she would have hated that type of thing.

She wasn't happy about how close I got to the girls apparently. Calling her a whore and what not.

Suffice to say were in a little argument right now.

Suspect's Reviews

My wife Brenda just came back from the Big Bear Fly-In on Saturday, so I'll try to post some photos of that too. They had lots of skydiving, a Piper Archer lost its landing gear (all three wheels) on arrival, and the Warbirds made some spectacular takeoffs.

not about the landing gear but the pics... you didn't go?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I didn't go because I'm still nursing some pain I have in my back, and we didn't think it would do me much good going up and down that long, windy road to Big Bear. She went with four other 99s and enjoyed herself though. I've got to make sure I'm in good enough shape to start school.

I didn't go because I'm still nursing some pain I have in my back, and we didn't think it would do me much good going up and down that long, windy road to Big Bear. She went with four other 99s and enjoyed herself though. I've got to make sure I'm in good enough shape to start school.
Ah bummer... back problems are no fun at all and I hope you are back to normal soon...

Welcome to the human race...
No, she would have hated that type of thing.

She wasn't happy about how close I got to the girls apparently. Calling her a whore and what not.

Suffice to say were in a little argument right now.
I expected as much.

My son, who is a HUGE The Good, The Bad and the Ugly fan doctored up a pic of himself in eastwood regalia.

You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Thanks C. Alex just got a major haircut... chopped it all off. He's had really long hair since the 5th grade so it was a big change. Whether or not he keeps it like that is anyone's guess :^)

The People's Republic of Clogher
I was browsing around for some pics of the Cathedral next to me for nebbs and came across these.

This old building is the one which is between Tatty Towers and said Cathedral. As you can see, it's seen better days but is a listed building (17th Century coaching house, apparently) but there is planning permission in place to turn it into posh apartments. The problem is that the permission has been in place for about 3 years and nothing has been done.

The old girl is slowly crumbling away.