New Guy

Tools    

Hello, I'm new. I am a (fairly recent) Frank Capra fan and found a thread about his movies so, so I registered. Aside from Capra films I enjoy a wide variety of movies. I do have a heavy leaning toward classic comedies (1930s-1980s), Star Wars and Super Heroes, however.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yo MMD,

I love your post at The Films of Frank Capra. I do hope you get to love (more) his Eastern-themed films (Lost Horizon and The Bitter Tea of General Yen). I think they are both visual extravaganzas.

Have a good time here. Be honest and I would hope that would serve you well. What a ripoff artist I am!

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thanks for all the greetings.

Yo MMD,

I love your post at The Films of Frank Capra. I do hope you get to love (more) his Eastern-themed films (Lost Horizon and The Bitter Tea of General Yen). I think they are both visual extravaganzas.

Have a good time here. Be honest and I would hope that would serve you well. What a ripoff artist I am!
I did enjoy those films a great deal. It's too bad General Yen has yet to be released on DVD (outside of an OOP Stanwyck set). Both General Yen and Lost Horizon are quite different from what comes to people's minds when they think of Capra. I do happen to prefer his "common man" films and comedies, but by no means does that take away from how great those two pictures are.