MovieMaker5087's 1,000th Post Extravaganza!!!

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
YEAH! 1,000 POSTS! AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN LAID!

My top three greatest and famous (and my personal favorite) threads that I created since post #1:

The official "I Hate Anime!!!" and "I Hate Fan Fiction!!!" Thread

The "What if...?" Game

The "Insert the Caption into the Picture!" Game (This is a game I created that died down. I personally always thought it was fun and funny to play)

So, yeah... never thought I'd ever make it to post #1,000... but low and behold, I did, and here I am today. And there's still more to come. I've met some cool people, made some sweet friends, and made some enemies who I'd like to send on a free vacation to the Death Star a day before the battle of Yavin IV...

So feel free to come on in and give me a pat on the back or buy me a drink. I'd prefer the drink, but hey, whichever way you swing.

Did I mention I still haven't gotten laid yet?

Is your ego so large that you think that anyone views you significant enough to be considered their enemy? If it is…that’s what’s truly amazing.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

GOD WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID POST NUMBER...IDIOT.

just kidding congrats

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Did I mention I still haven't gotten laid yet?
Congrats on the 1000 posts, but that may be a sign you should spend less time posting here and concentrate on getting laid...

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Congrats on the 1000 posts, but that may be a sign you should spend less time posting here and concentrate on getting laid...
Hahahahahhahh!!!!
Yeah!! Haha!
Need Advice?? Haha!

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Is your ego so large that you think that anyone views you significant enough to be considered their enemy? If it is…that’s what’s truly amazing.
Isn't it?

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
YEAH! 1,000 POSTS! AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN LAID!
OMG... a few words of advice from me is: GET LAID!!!!

Cool, but i'm sure Holden will be all over your ass saying "egads, who gives a rats ass"

Originally Posted by Eyes
Cool, but i'm sure Holden will be all over your ass saying "egads, who gives a rats ass"
Little does Pike know I've purchased him a ticket in the Emperor's Suite... just kidding, Pike. Take a joke.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

"We're never gonna score!"

Congratulations on not getting any MovieMaker5087!

You need to get laid........
for you will become a changed man!
Lets just say......that life just gets better!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i don't think holden would say "egads"

Originally Posted by libralucilla
You need to get laid........
for you will become a changed man!
Lets just say......that life just gets better!
please stop talking about sex, youre giving me horrible hives all over my body.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
i don't think holden would say "egads"
funny... he said it to me when i was approaching 2000 posts

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
funny... he said it to me when i was approaching 2000 posts
was that in a bad rep way?

now can you imagine how annoying it would be if we all made new threads for our 1000th post?

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
was that in a bad rep way?

now can you imagine how annoying it would be if we all made new threads for our 1000th post?
yes, but i only posted in the reputation system thread, what difference does one post make?

yes, but i only posted in the reputation system thread, what difference does one post make?
They all add up...

history *is* moralizing
egads?, egads?
can't mix an occasion to advertize for one of my friends' website!
http://mingolanguage.org/

(Yep, Caitlyn! Seneca/Mingo is a close relative to our beloved Cherokee)