2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Tools    

Ugh, Jung fractures his thumb. Have him in both leagues and no backup 3B in the MoFo league either. Just days after Bichette goes down, too. Gettin' slammed.

A system of cells interlinked
Ugh, Jung fractures his thumb. Have him in both leagues and no backup 3B in the MoFo league either. Just days after Bichette goes down, too. Gettin' slammed.
This is a real shame, because dude was having a fantastic season, and really being that superstar we have been told he is...

It's good the beginnings to Fantasy Football start around mid August. The hope of a new fantasy season softens the blow we know is coming in FBB. I hate ducks.

Guess that's it for Franco? Time will tell...

So little details have been released so far. Shocking and tragic. This could end up being the worst scandal/crime in the history of baseball. There are no words for this.

A system of cells interlinked
So little details have been released so far. Shocking and tragic. This could end up being the worst scandal/crime in the history of baseball. There are no words for this.
Yea...it's only rumors so far, but they are all really bad, and I assume some at least partial truth to them. A damn shame.

Great job on winning this season Yoda. No need for you to do anything else, you got this.

The trick is not minding
Tuesday: Mike Trout returns from IL

Wednesday: Mike Trout returns to IL

You just can’t make this up anymore.

I was studying if I wanted to drop Polanco for Suarez and Yoda snaked him right off waivers as I was changing mid-screen. Rigged! Rigged!

Don't worry I'll probably drop him again soon. That Jung injury really screwed me both position and category wise so I've just been streaming third basemen since.

Historically I've tried to use that to symbolize "pulling away from the pack" but man, did that hubris backfire based on how my team's played the last few days.