THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I've found from past experience that if I carve my pumpkin even the day before Halloween it just molds. I have to do it the day of or not at all. I have to work this year, so no jack o lantern for me.

But here are some pics of some I've done in the past:

Cygnet can I come to California and sacrifice you in a Wicker Man? .. it would be an awesome experience for us both!!!
I would love for that NOT to happen.

Lets shoot for Thursday then. If I get home from work tomorrow and have a PM from you saying otherwise, I would love it.
Sounds good sean. Obligatory love.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yeah. I watched it for a tournament awhile ago. It's worth watching for sure. I love the visuals in it. The use of shadows is pretty cool.

I kind of feel in the mood but I don't like to waste my one horror watch a year. I want it to be something I have a chance of enjoying.

Master of My Domain
IF YOU'RE ONLINE PLEASE STAND UP AND SHOUT I LOVE SWAN!
Sorry bro, I'm in a library.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Dear MOFO friends. I had an emergency last Thursday night and had to go to the hospital, but things are okay now. But for four days I had no movies to watch and was going through severe withdrawal pains. My movie 'jones'.
Trying to access the forum from my cell phone was way to difficult so I was feeling pretty isolated, but I'm back this morning and have some catching up to do. Reviews of Clair's Knee and It's Such A Beautiful Day forthcoming.

Dear MOFO friends. I had an emergency last Thursday night and had to go to the hospital, but things are okay now. But for four days I had no movies to watch and was going through severe withdrawal pains. My movie 'jones'.
Trying to access the forum from my cell phone was way to difficult so I was feeling pretty isolated, but I'm back this morning and have some catching up to do. Reviews of Clair's Knee and It's Such A Beautiful Day forthcoming.
Glad everything is cool. Look forward to your thoughts.