How Do You Decide On Your Favorite Movies?

Tools    

i used to use flickchart all the time until i found criticker. it's really more useful for just compiling a database of every film you've seen than for getting a definite list. i basically apply the same flickchart mindset when i'm ranking something on criticker and it's far more accurate.

criticker is the best. That website looks pretty confusing to me. Do you use it only to compare movies?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I registered on Criticker, but didn't get the confirmation email.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nevermind. Made another account. How do you suggest rating the films? Should I rate only my favourites, or all of them?

That's a hard question Because il bet everybody saw a lot a good movies but is like when u saw last movies u can decide and then u can rewatch like the best and then u see wich one you choose

For me, the best movie is the one that lingers in your mind the longest. If you can't stop thinking about the main characters or the plot, it's probably a very good movie . However I agree that it's hard to decide a ranking order. Out of all my favorite movies I think that most of them end up sharing the gold medal

The Bib-iest of Nickels
The ones I liked the most... It's a smart-ass response, but it's true. The film that I look back and say, "**** yeah!"