The WTF Thread

Tools    

However, the sad thing is I already know that if I tell my sister about this, she'll be ordering one quicker than light.

I find the poo-pouri more disturbing than the woman leaving mean notes for fat kids on Halloween. People just don't surprise me like they used to.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sudoku Blackbelt
After the *ahem* c---t signature...

P.S. Please egg my house, car, pets, mailbox, and anything else you can think of.

It would have been funnier if the mean Halloween note included a diet recipe on the back.

I despise K-Mart, but I love that commercial. It's just extremely unfortunate that it's a K-Mart commercial.

What the Hell does that mean? If they claimed they could create a substitute for a heart, I might be able to see that. (it just needs to pump blood to the entire body)

But I don't understand what 3d printing is...

What the Hell does that mean? If they claimed they could create a substitute for a heart, I might be able to see that. (it just needs to pump blood to the entire body)

But I don't understand what 3d printing is...

3D printing - Wikipedia

I would literally pay a woman to walk around in public carrying this.
Some women do, but not as a purse.

I wouldn't be that surprised if they made Ben Affleck a gay Batman. It's bound to happen to the caped crusader eventually. I don't think there is a comic storyline where he actually comes out, but there are plenty of hints.

EDIT: Or at least bisexual. I guess Bruce needs a lady around his arm as well.

Are there rumors that Affleck's Batman will be gay? I don't know if I'd like that....
Nope, I just made that up. If the movie has enough scenes of Affleck and Cavill doing suggestive things, fanboys and fangirls everywhere will go wild...

They could put a little dance number in. That would make it memorable.

Something I found on a religious person's Facebook.

I don't understand what's going on here and there are animals with bigass wings.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	226546_2098896671185_8118175_n.jpg
Views:	1166
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	11988