The MoFo Top 100 of the Nineties Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Shawshank is a competent, average, rather bland film. It isn't bad. By this point I am used to people acting like it is special for some reason. I guess it's predictably life affirming in its unthreatening Hallnmark way. Not sure whose idea it was to start treating it as if it were particularly good though.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Are we doing recommendations?

Reviews

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Shawshank is the best film of the 90s for me. Powerful film, very touching, great acting and a well directed film.

The reason why Seven is up so high is that it probably made a lot of people's lists though not necessarily all that high up.

This avatar change will only be temporary. It feels weird. Really weird. Like, I don't even recognize myself. I've lost my identity.
Lost your identity? Honey, you are not a box with words you type out across yourself.

The reason why Seven is up so high is that it probably made a lot of people's lists though not necessarily all that high up.
That's what happened with me.

Leave your avatar as it is now, Miss Vicky! It's much better and more pleasant to look at than Joaquin Phoenix screaming in an ugly way (and I love Phoenix, but it just wasn't a flattering picture).

Screw you. I love Kevin Costner.
I don't mind Kevin Costner at all. I saw Dances with Wolves where he struts around naked. But I thought Costner is not that liked by others.

Leave your avatar as it is now, Miss Vicky! It's much better and more pleasant to look at than Joaquin Phoenix screaming in an ugly way (and I love Phoenix, but it just wasn't a flattering picture).
It might not have been a flattering image but it's from a great scene in a great movie (that was #4 on my 90's list).

Clay Pigeons

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
As you went non-Joaquin, I'll go non-Drew.
Jesus, I might even choose a different Fonda in a minute, this is madness.

My MoFo identity.

And how do you know what I really am?

Maybe you're Rat Headroom.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rat.JPG
Views:	756
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	11149