The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Former beauty queen, doncha know.

She never talks about it, of course...
Ah there you go then, she's still got it. Of course the bride is lovely too, how rude of me not to say .

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i don't think i ever shared a picture of my tattoo here. well, i'm about to get my second one, so i thought i'd share my first one.

Somewhere in the forests of western India I found this waterfall....

I like how it looks as if the water's hit your hand and then split into two streams.
Vow !! stupendous observation

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Somewhere in the forests of western India I found this waterfall....

Looks like a mystic place long forgotten by the man.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Looks like a mystic place long forgotten by the man.
the presence of the bars of the observation deck of the fall in the photo should tell you that it is not completely forgotten....somebody must have built the observation deck

the name is mystic however---lingamala warerfalls ; lingamala means 'garland of the penis'

it took an hour's trek into the deep jungle from the point where motorable road ends . here'a a photo taken before the trek started---

the presence of the bars of the observation deck of the fall in the photo should tell you that it is not completely forgotten....somebody must have built the observation deck

the name is mystic however---lingamala warerfalls ; lingamala means 'garland of the penis'

it took an hour's trek into the deep jungle from the point where motorable road ends . here'a a photo taken before the trek started---

are we getting one after the trek finished where you've been bitten by snakes but managed to hack your way free with your trusty machete

My dog after a walk

He's 13, I'm so grateful he never had hip or leg problems!

Cole - you have a lovely looking old dog. He's doing very well not to have any health probs at 13 as Labs usually do don't they?

are we getting one after the trek finished where you've been bitten by snakes but managed to hack your way free with your trusty machete
there are leopards in that jungle , but when the falls are in bloom during rains many humans walk the track to the falls and scare the leopards away from the track due to constant human activity....or so my guide told me when i was hesitant to enter the jungle .

anyway the jungle was scary enough to deter the two friends accompanying me from going to the falls...they remained seated in the SUV while i and the guide made the trip alone...he took my photos .

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
i don't think i ever shared a picture of my tattoo here. well, i'm about to get my second one, so i thought i'd share my first one.

I'll never understand why people get tattoos, but that's a nice owl.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I'll never understand why people get tattoos, but that's a nice owl.
because we think they're pretty/expressive/artistic/we enjoy sharing the things we love on our bodies. other than not wanting to do it yourself, why is that difficult to comprehend?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
because we think they're pretty/expressive/artistic/we enjoy sharing the things we love on our bodies. other than not wanting to do it yourself, why is that difficult to comprehend?

In short, Needles.

I agree. Tattoos look pretty. Some of them are beautiful.

But there must be a better way to express yourself. I have nothing against tattoos in general. It just looks so painful.