The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I've recently started eating better to lose weight and I'm down about 40 pounds as of yesterday. The first is a side-by-side of me at my heaviest and me about 3 weeks ago and the second is me as of today.

EDIT: That monkey on my back is one of my kids.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fat.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	21866   Click image for larger version

Name:	fatty.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	21867  

Thank you, thank you. It's not been easy, but it's been the most personally rewarding thing I've done in a long time. I'm also amazed I've stuck to it for so long. I'm usually terrible about these things.

EDIT: Sorry about the underwear shot, but I'm always so amazed when I put on clothes that used to fit me...

Y'know, when a growth gets so big that you start dressing it to make it look like you have a small child, you really should get it seen to.

Congrats on the weight loss, BB.

Great pic Ashdoc - are your friends on holiday in India?
one of them is going to settle in india permanently . the other is going back .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I see, your brand new wife was transported to you and will stay, while the other gal was only for her to not get bored during the long travel time.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I've recently started eating better to lose weight and I'm down about 40 pounds as of yesterday. The first is a side-by-side of me at my heaviest and me about 3 weeks ago and the second is me as of today.

EDIT: That monkey on my back is one of my kids.
Keep up the good work

The People's Republic of Clogher
A few pics from my cousin's wedding.

Me, clearly struggling with a hard church pew in the background, with my mum and stepdad.

My cousin with her dad, my uncle, giving her away.

The happy couple.

The happy couple again in, and get this, my other uncle's Rolls Royce.

The Rolls again, with my brother-in-law and my little cousin.

That's an awkward face you've got on there, Tacitus. My mother had the same thing a couple of weeks ago at my Great Aunt's funeral. She tried to rest against one of those little cushions she put against her back, but every time she moved (or had to stand up or whatever) it fell between the gap in the pew. In the end it was more trouble than I was worth.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Heh, I was trying almost the same thing to no avail. There were those little cushions in every pew for when the peeps who are really good at religion want to kneel.

I tried one of those against my back but it didn't do any good and smelt funny.