Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Gumdrop needs to be a Mofo. We don't have a Gumdrop.
All we have is some really old licorice and half-melted candy.

Got a test mug!

It's pretty good. It's one big logo stretched around, rather than a smaller one on the side, which might look better. And it cost a bit more than I'd like when ordered individually, but all in all it's a pretty nice reproduction.

Lemme fiddle a bit more. It cost me almost $20 with shipping, and I think it would look better with a smaller logo you can see all at once, that isn't wrapped around, anyway.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Don't necessarily do away with this option, though. There's something interesting about the logo wrapping around the mug like that. What do other mug-buying folks in the forum think?

Yeah, I'll gladly make it available either way. And yes, if anyone else is thinking of getting a mug, please weigh in! Particularly if you care greatly about it being a white or black mug, since I think the former would be cheaper (provided I tweaked the logo a bit so you can still see the outlines and all that).

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm hoping to buy a t-shirt when I get a chance after the holidays, but I don't buy mugs because I don't use them, so keep in mind that my opinion shouldn't hold as much weight as other people who are planning to buy the mugs.

But I like the black mug with the logo wrapping around it. It looks like a nice, large mug. I think white mugs usually stain after a while, so black might be a better option.

I agree with gbg. I like the logo wrapping around the mug and definitely think black is a better option than white.

That said though, I probably won't buy one. I don't drink coffee or tea and only rarely drink hot chocolate so I don't have much use for another mug.

Might as well put the logo on a cocktail glass or a beer stein, considering all the BOOZERS around here.

The People's Republic of Clogher
For the more refined amongst us, I suggest a Movie Forums cup and saucer. Y'know ... for tea.

*waits patiently for the K-On style undercrackers emblazoned with pics of various Mofos in their tees on to be added to the range