Ah

Tools    

Hi
Hi I'm new, I don't really know how i found this, i just kinda maximized my browser and for some reason it was there..well, Movies are my favorite things so its good i can talk to people about them

P.s. Traffic is an evil mind control device.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Howdy, mr. Tuna.

I agree, traffic is a mind control device. It's either flowing like blood to your head when upside down or cautious like a restless whisper engaging the rules of the 'mind set'.

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Tuna. I hope you enjoy it here.

I have two questions for you....

Why did you name yourself Tuna?
Just curious...it reminds me of a play..."A Tuna Christmas".

and....What kind of movies do you like?

Hi
Yay I'm glad someone agrees about Traffic.
Sorry, its just i've asked so many people about it and everyone immediately defends it like its an amazing movie which i think not. Therefore, i've jumped to the conclusion their minds have been taken over.

I named myself Tuna because it's a nickname from elementary school thats stuck since. My real name is harder for people i guess, and everyone calls me "Tuna" and introduces me as that so whenever i meet new people it continues..

Hmm Movies I like to say I enjoy original unique movies and i do for the most part..but I am a sucker for superhero and martial arts movies..

Some of my Favorite Movies are
The Matrix (deep and original story with the special effects a bonus), Mortal Kombat (I loved the game), Pulp Fiction, Enter the Dragon, Pi, Kiss of the Dragon...many more

Get off my island
Welcome

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by Tuna
Yay I'm glad someone agrees about Traffic.
Sorry, its just i've asked so many people about it and everyone immediately defends it like its an amazing movie which i think not. Therefore, i've jumped to the conclusion their minds have been taken over.
I thought you meant traffic in general, not the movie.

*cough*welcome the guy*cough*

WELCOME TUNA, a good list of fav films there, well hope to see you out there in the forums. Im Naisy and Ill be your friend for this evening, have a nice day.

your distinctiveness will be added to our own

p.s....tunafish makes your breath smelly

Welcome.......... not very original I know!

Hi
Originally posted by Naisy
*cough*welcome the guy*cough*

WELCOME TUNA, a good list of fav films there, well hope to see you out there in the forums. Im Naisy and Ill be your friend for this evening, have a nice day.
Gasp a REAL friend.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Welcome, Tuna!!!

You know, I always buy my groceries on a store called Ica Tuna. ISN'T THAT WEIRD?????

And Traffic is a great film, by the way.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

hellooooooo............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Hi there...glad you joined us!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS