Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Birthdays and Introductions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Ah (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=3923)

Tuna 03-13-03 07:40 PM

Ah

Hi I'm new, I don't really know how i found this, i just kinda maximized my browser and for some reason it was there..well, Movies are my favorite things so its good i can talk to people about them

P.s. Traffic is an evil mind control device.

MyRobotSuit 03-13-03 07:49 PM

Howdy, mr. Tuna.

I agree, traffic is a mind control device. It's either flowing like blood to your head when upside down or cautious like a restless whisper engaging the rules of the 'mind set'.

Aniko 03-13-03 08:34 PM

Welcome to MoFo Tuna. I hope you enjoy it here. :yup:

I have two questions for you....

Why did you name yourself Tuna?
Just curious...it reminds me of a play..."A Tuna Christmas".

and....What kind of movies do you like?

Tuna 03-13-03 11:31 PM

Yay I'm glad someone agrees about Traffic.
Sorry, its just i've asked so many people about it and everyone immediately defends it like its an amazing movie which i think not. Therefore, i've jumped to the conclusion their minds have been taken over.

I named myself Tuna because it's a nickname from elementary school thats stuck since. My real name is harder for people i guess, and everyone calls me "Tuna" and introduces me as that so whenever i meet new people it continues..

Hmm Movies I like to say I enjoy original unique movies and i do for the most part..but I am a sucker for superhero and martial arts movies..

Some of my Favorite Movies are
The Matrix (deep and original story with the special effects a bonus), Mortal Kombat (I loved the game), Pulp Fiction, Enter the Dragon, Pi, Kiss of the Dragon...many more

Revenge of Mr M 03-14-03 06:44 AM

Welcome ;)

MyRobotSuit 03-14-03 08:10 AM

Originally posted by Tuna
Yay I'm glad someone agrees about Traffic.
Sorry, its just i've asked so many people about it and everyone immediately defends it like its an amazing movie which i think not. Therefore, i've jumped to the conclusion their minds have been taken over.
I thought you meant traffic in general, not the movie.

The Silver Bullet 03-14-03 08:03 PM

The film is an astounding one.

Naisy 03-15-03 07:49 AM

*cough*welcome the guy*cough*

WELCOME TUNA, a good list of fav films there, well hope to see you out there in the forums. Im Naisy and Ill be your friend for this evening, have a nice day.

jrs 03-15-03 11:16 PM

Welcome Tuna.

By the way, I love tuna fish...:laugh:

n7of9 03-17-03 08:09 AM

your distinctiveness will be added to our own

p.s....tunafish makes your breath smelly

frutkake 03-17-03 08:54 AM

Welcome.......... not very original I know!:D

Tuna 03-17-03 09:51 PM

Originally posted by Naisy
*cough*welcome the guy*cough*

WELCOME TUNA, a good list of fav films there, well hope to see you out there in the forums. Im Naisy and Ill be your friend for this evening, have a nice day.
Gasp a REAL friend. :bawling:

Naisy 04-08-03 06:56 AM

Well as real a friend as a cyber person can be.:D

Piddzilla 04-08-03 10:21 AM

Welcome, Tuna!!!

You know, I always buy my groceries on a store called Ica Tuna. ISN'T THAT WEIRD????? :dizzy:

And Traffic is a great film, by the way. :furious:

Tuna 04-10-03 12:01 AM

:eek:

Nikki 04-10-03 07:08 AM

hellooooooo............:D

moviefan20 04-10-03 06:43 PM

Hi there...glad you joined us!!:yup:

Sexy Celebrity 04-11-03 12:18 AM

Tuna? Tuna Turner?