THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

who does HK consider the devil? I thought that was Sexy's title?
My fault had had to step away from the computer.

Miss Vicky is right. There is a long going thing Sexy has with HK about Whoopie being the Devil. And Sexy will Whoopie bomb the hell out of a thread HK is in.

It is sort of a thing he does with certain people. Like Rodent and Young Guns or me with random pictures of Malcom McDowell and a tub of lard.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Panera is good however when you get soup at the one I go to... You get mostly broth with very little noodles and far less chicken which kind of pisses me off.... I dont like their sandwiches at places like that... I dont think I ever order a cold sandwich at any place... I dont like certain things on my sandwiches so its a waste of breath for me to even attempt to tell them what I do or do not want on my sandwich. Panera's salads are good.... but then again... I dont like salad dressings at all.. would rather use the juice in the tomatoes I get on my salads. However, Panera has the best flavored iced tea... thats what I like... and sometimes I get a bagel and toast it.. or get a cookie from their pastry selections.
I'm usually not one to complain about my food, but at over $5.00 for a not very big bowl of soup I'm going to bitch if they just give me broth.

Their paninis are reasonably priced but everything else is ridiculous. For a sandwich, soup and drink it's anywhere from 15 to 17 dollars. I kinda can't get over that. There are fine dining places that you can get lunch cheaper than that.

Hey guys, I need some help picking something to watch tonight. Choose between:

The Office
The Office
The Office
The Office
The Office
The Office

Bye dude.

Having godd*mn steaks tonight. I hate steak.
I thought you liked steaks. I don't really like steak. I'm a veggie, though. Mostly anyways. Apparently I need to eat turkey on Thanksgiving or it's going to cause chaos.

I was just looking to see who was online and there were like five of us looking to see who was online. I see you, JJ!

I'm out for the night. Gotham is almost over so I am allowed to watch a movie. Besides my post count for the day is out of control. People are probably sick of me.

I thought you liked steaks. I don't really like steak. I'm a veggie, though. Mostly anyways. Apparently I need to eat turkey on Thanksgiving or it's going to cause chaos.
Nah. They're so dry and boring.