Helloooooooooo

Tools    

Hello Everyone,

I am the new member of this forum. And I just join the forum to share the info about Hollywood new releases.

Thanks.

Thanks Rodent. I have a blog about movies, and I regularly update the info about Hollywood new releases.

That's fine, but please make sure you've read the Rules before doing any of this. If "share the info about Hollywood new releases" actually means "post links to short to all my blog entries about them," then you're in the wrong place. But if you're here to have actual conversations about them, then great.

That's fine, but please make sure you've read the Rules before doing any of this. If "share the info about Hollywood new releases" actually means "post links to short to all my blog entries about them," then you're in the wrong place. But if you're here to have actual conversations about them, then great.
Hello Yoda,
How are you? I want to tell you that I will not share any link of my blog on this Forum. I just want to talk about Hollywood new releases, upcoming movies and reviews etc. But my blog is related to this forum's theme so, Can I add my blog in my signature links??? Please tell me about this rule. If not then I will not add my signatures in my profile of this forum.

Thanks.

Welcome!