THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Guns, did you just recently put Mulholland Drive in your top ten? Wasn't Blue Velvet there?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
How and why? You got me curious.
We went to the park and Bunny rolled in it. He had gobs on it all over his neck so I put a towel over it until we got home. I'm assuming it was duck poop but I'm not certain. It was gross whatever it is and I'm just glad I have a hose with one of those pressure handles. He hates baths so the best way is just to hose him off outside. It takes one person to keep him still then two of us soaped him up so it wouldn't take long. He's such a baby.

I usually take him to this do-it-yourself indoor dog washing station at our local pet store when he needs one. They have it rigged so you can keep the dog still easily by yourself. I never have been able to get him into the bathtub at home. He's just too big and if he don't want to go, it just isn't happening.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What I dislike about the holidays is the fact so many friends want to hang out but I've just literally no time for it. The I end up hanging with nobody due to my ridiculous schedule and people think I'm avoiding them.

We went to the park and Bunny rolled in it. He had gobs on it all over his neck so I put a towel over it until we got home. I'm assuming it was duck poop but I'm not certain. It was gross whatever it is and I'm just glad I have a hose with one of those pressure handles. He hates baths so the best way is just to hose him off outside. It takes one person to keep him still then two of us soaped him up so it wouldn't take long. He's such a baby.

I usually take him to this do-it-yourself indoor dog washing station at our local pet store when he needs one. They have it rigged so you can keep the dog still easily by yourself. I never have been able to get him into the bathtub at home. He's just too big and if he don't want to go, it just isn't happening.
Gross! Fortunately Shep doesn't do rolling in poo, but my last dog Mollie loved to roll in fox poo which is absolutely disgusting. She was a heavy set German Shepherd who also hated the bath so we developed the outdoors soaping and hosing too. That diy washing station is a great idea!

Master of My Domain
Guns, did you just recently put Mulholland Drive in your top ten? Wasn't Blue Velvet there?
Hmmm yeah I noticed that as well. A tad disappointed because I prefer Blue Velvet over Mulholland Drive

Ew....

HK! How ya doin' buddy? We haven't talked in a while.
We haven't, have we? That's a shame. I hope you've been well.
Loads better thanks HK. I even had a walk (hobble) around the park yesterday
Hopefully when I have the X-rays done on the 9th it'll have healed up ok

You have a good xmas?
Yeah, it was OK. Not been a good last few days, though.

I've watched the first two seasons of GoT. First was quite good, but the second was a slog for the vast majority. Do I continue or is it more of the same?

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope

I've watched the first two seasons of GoT. First was quite good, but the second was a slog for the vast majority. Do I continue or is it more of the same?
If you don't like the second I probably wouldn't go on. I feel it is a steady decline but I found the first two seasons great.

I'm ok.... Christmas... I worked..... then had cold Christmas dinner at a niece's house.....

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
What's up Moviegal? I have noticed you lurking in a couple of the movie threads. Wondered when you would come chill again.

I'm ok.... Christmas... I worked..... then had cold Christmas dinner at a niece's house.....
Oh, honey. That doesn't sound too much fun. I take it the dinner wasn't supposed to be cold. Planning on being back around here now?

HI EVERYONE JUST WAITING FOR MY MINI DISPLAYPORT TO VGA ADAPTER SO I CAN START DUAL MONITORING

IM GOING TO GO GET READY FOR THE DAY NOW BYE

Master of My Domain
HI EVERYONE JUST WAITING FOR MY MINI DISPLAYPORT TO VGA ADAPTER SO I CAN START DUAL MONITORING

IM GOING TO GO GET READY FOR THE DAY NOW BYE
WHY TYPE IN ALL CAPS ITS IRRITATING OH WAIT THIS IS FUN