Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!

When people start nitpicking plot conveniences I kind of zone out. Firm believer you can do that with any of these franchises if you are so inclined. I am not.
I feel the same when I watch this genre so totally understand where you're coming from. If it was an historical drama I might have some problems, not when watching someone fly a broom.

if this was my house everyone would keep a civil tongue. And not all gang up on a humble commentor like myself
Ahem:

I could tell you have a suspicious mind only dishonest people think this way
I can't blame you for irrationally defending your subjects

This is what everyone's acting like when I badmouth Star Wars TLJ
Don't worry your avatar pic suggest your fanboy status is pretty solid.
Go back to shipping Raylo fanboy.
there is something wrong with being a over-the-top fanboy
I think what's happening here is that you've been kinda harsh with people who disagree throughout this discussion, and now they're giving some of it back, and you're realizing it's really lame to have people respond to you that way. Which it is! But the mature response is "okay fair enough, let's stick to the substance" rather than playing the victim when you've been giving out as good as you've gotten the whole time.

I havent picked on your typos - I've been trying to figure out what you're talking about eg:

I make them all the time, especially back then when I was in hospital on morphine talking to you about darling hannibal. Stop being such a christmas cherry!
Hey I'm very sad to hear that and I enjoyed our discussion I really did. I hope you have a great Christmas. But if you excuse me I'm now going to get back to defending myself from these Star Wars fanboys

Yeah i'm not exaggerating when i say 95% of the posts of his i've seen have had at least one dig at the member he is responding to whether warranted or not. He did the same the other day in a thread with Zotis.

Hey I'm very sad to hear that and I enjoyed our discussion I really did. I hope you have a great Christmas. But if you excuse me I'm now going to get back to defending myself from these Star Wars fanboys
Thanks. Look, you're obviously a nice person bitterly disappointed by a movie. It's OK; we've all been there. You just get a bit hamfisted, and with mofos who dont think it's a particularly great movie anyway. Just relax a bit and enjoy the people around you and you'll have more fun here.

Have a great and safe xmas as well, to you and your family.

Thanks. Look, you're obviously a nice person bitterly disappointed by a movie. It's OK; we've all been there. You just get a bit hamfisted, and with mofos who dont think it's a particularly great movie anyway. Just relax a bit and enjoy the people around you and you'll have more fun here.

Have a great and safe xmas as well, to you and your family.
Ok i'll take that on board and I was in war mode earlier so sorry if I pulled anyone strings but ultimately it was your comment that got me out of it. So I thank you since debating the full weight of the movie forums was getting to be a little exhausting

And when it comes to the last Jedi Let's all agree to disagree and have a wonderful Christmas. Bunker Wise Out

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
Ok i'll take that on board and I was in war mode earlier so sorry if I pulled anyone strings but ultimately it was your comment that got me out of it. So I thank you since debating the full weight of the movie forums was getting to be a little exhausting

And when it comes to the last Jedi Let's all agree to disagree and have a wonderful Christmas. Bunker Wise Out
May the force be with you Bunker.

No worries dude, I doubt there are any hard feelings in any direction.
Yeah no worries from me. A male nurse when I was in hospital thought my plushy bilby was a giant rat and completely freaked out. It was funny.

OK so back to the movie. For a fun moment

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opin...b88c21a9dc76a3

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I've always wanted to hear that from Steve Carell
They may as well have cast him as General Hux

.But, again, it's not relevant. I've posed this little thought experiment twice now:
And, again it shouldn't matter either way. Would you change your mind about the film if enough people liked it? No. So you shouldn't expect anyone who does like it to change their minds based on how many people don't.
No my own opinion wouldn't change but I may give it a second chance if reviews were overwhelmingly positive. I would however accept it as good or bad if the mass scores reflected that no matter my own opinion.

Maybe it's about time I take over this house. Because if this was my house everyone would keep a civil tongue. And not all gang up on a humble commentor like myself
Des? Is that you?
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Not sure if you're joking or not but i seriously doubt it's him. Lets not just start accusing people of being Des or whoever that has caused loads of problems before, and you doing that is a loaded question as any way he answers you can go aha! I know i accused Des of being CA but i had ridiculously strong reasons for doing so...and i was right. The only reason you seem to be doing it is he has annoyed you so you are holding a grudge, same as you did with Des making threads about him and having a quote about CA in your sig weeks after he had been banned and everyone had forgotten about him.

Not sure if you're joking or not but i seriously doubt it's him. Lets not just start accusing people of being Des or whoever that has caused loads of problems before, and you doing that is a loaded question as any way he answers you can go aha! I know i accused Des of being CA but i had ridiculously strong reasons for doing so...and i was right. The only reason you seem to be doing it is he has annoyed you so you are holding a grudge, same as you did with Des making threads about him and having a quote about CA in your sig weeks after he had been banned and everyone had forgotten about him.
Can someone explain to me who this Des guy is

A system of cells interlinked
Can someone explain to me who this Des guy is
Take it from me - it's seriously not worth the time, at all!

He is an enigma inside a riddle.

The Last Jedi IMDB rating has dropped again to 7.7, was 8.5 last week.

Give it a month or two, the truth is coming soon.