Food Tab

Tools    

Never having eaten McDonald's... oh my god... that would be like me if I had never BREATHED in my life. Or had a heartbeat. Or became angry.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've never eaten McDonald's as well.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sexy's right, that is pretty shocking. But since you never have, it would be in your best interests to never start.
I know

Are the other ones you have named not Franchises? we don't have them here but they sound like fast food
Oh by the way i have never ever eaten McDonalds
They are franchises but what makes them different is that their burgers are made fresh.

Had one of these today.

Pretty yummy for my first time trying it.

EDIT: Though I'll probably stick with their burgers. That thing is hard to hold on to.*

*That's what she said.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Had one of these today.

Pretty yummy for my first time trying it.

EDIT: Though I'll probably stick with their burgers. That thing is hard to hold on to.*

*That's what she said.
*Hold on to what? Donuts?

Was craving Jelly Bellies, but the grocery store by my work didn't have the little variety packs and I didn't feel like going over to the Jelly Belly store, so I picked up some Starburst brand jelly beans.

Not only are they not as good as Jelly Belly, but they're not even as good as regular Starburst candy. Such a disappointment.

three pancakes with cheese and water