THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I need to watch some Asian movies. I am slacking. I'll never catch up to Sane or Guap, but I still want my third place.
Me too. I have some sitting around that I need to watch.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Nothing in particular. I've searched in vain for Tokyo! which I want to see so badly. It is comprised of three short films. One by Joon-ho Bong, who is fantastic, another by Michel Gondry, who I am a big fan of, and another by some guy. Michel Gondry collaborated on his with Gabrielle Bell, a comic strip writer I am really into, so I am dying to see this movie.

I want to see something else by Ann Hui too. I might try to find something of hers.

Plus I have those two movies from the hall of fame left to watch. Swan and Seanc, do you guys have any idea what you're nominating next time?

I have no idea. It can be anything, right? I am having a hard time making a choice.

I might have a movie. Something I don't think a lot of people will have seen.

Sorry about that. I assume everyone is on my time because Im human which means the world must be revolving around me.
Yeah, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Sean, but the universe can't revolve around you as it revolves around me. Seriously. That's why I move so little, because when i do I throw gravity all out of whack. It's a huge responsibility.

Sorry about that. I assume everyone is on my time because Im human which means the world must be revolving around me.
Yeah, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Sean, but the universe can't revolve around you as it revolves around me. Seriously. That's why I move so little, because when i do I throw gravity all out of whack. It's a huge responsibility.
You move so little? Are you morbidly obese?

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
Plus I have those two movies from the hall of fame left to watch. Swan and Seanc, do you guys have any idea what you're nominating next time?
Yeah I think I will PM you with it this week. I have been going back and fortg between a couple but think I settled on one.

I was going to complain about this thread being in ALL CAPS, but I guess that wouldn't be very chill of me, would it?
No, but I think we are allowed to be un-chill in here as well. You know, so we can complain and cry and moan and stuff. Not that any of us ever do that.

TO ME, TYPING IN ALL CAPS REMINDS ME OF THE SNL SKIT WHERE WILL FERRELL HAS A YELLING DISORDER. LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND IT. HERE IT IS. THE QUALITY IS CRAP THOUGH.

I don't see why everyone sees all caps as yelling all the time. Sure, if I'm doing it, I'm probably "yelling" but sometimes it's just people who are lazy or don't know how to type well.