Miss Vicky is a 34 Year Old Woman!

Tools    

Thanks for the all the birthday wishes, everybody. Not a great day so far, but a big improvement on the rest of the week. I'm going to go out later this evening with a friend who I haven't seen in several months so it should be a good time.
Ssssshhhhh!!!!!

Funny Face is reading. She's gonna be jealous that you didn't invite her.

Really? You guys should really meet up. SOON.
Swan, Funny Face, and I are going to really meet up at some point, probably sometime in the next couple of months. But we haven't worked out any details yet.

She can come if she wants.

All I know is my friend and I are going somewhere at about 5:00. We haven't yet decided where that is.
Wish I could join but I'm still dealing with the renovation () but that just means we will extend celebrating you for the rest of the month!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Happy Birthday my sweetheart. I do apologise for being a day late and a.. ̶d̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶ . funny gif short.

I hope you had a good day.

Swan, Funny Face, and I are going to really meet up at some point, probably sometime in the next couple of months. But we haven't worked out any details yet.
Make sure to let me know when it's happening and I'll fly out. Can't wait to meet up with my two girls. And you know...Swan I guess. Does he have to be there?

Make sure to let me know when it's happening and I'll fly out. Can't wait to meet up with my two girls. And you know...Swan I guess. Does he have to be there?
Be nice to the third girl.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well I guess I could meet Camo. Just a shame I wouldn't want to!

We should arrange a big MoFo convention one day where we all meet up.