MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
HELLOOOOO BAAAAY-BAY!

a lil big bopper action for you Dads.

Offer sent. We'll right after I post this I mean.
Already accepted another offer! Sean and I are trading Nationals...

Already accepted another offer! Sean and I are trading Nationals...
If you want another one I'll give you Danny Coulombe for Alvarado.

A fair offer, but I am just moving the one for now. Thanks!
Cool Beans.

If anyone wants a Holds guy I could use a steady closer not on the Rockies or White Sox. Danny Coulombe is solid.

No one believing in Julio, including me. Here’s hoping he puts those huge numbers up and pulls me out of my shambles of a start so I can be like “I knew it”.

No one believing in Julio, including me. Here’s hoping he puts those huge numbers up and pulls me out of my shambles of a start so I can be like “I knew it”.
I believe in him, that why I offered you Albies & Peralta for him. Instead Yordan can join Olson in my "You can do it Billy!" club

Even though I need a closer Alexis Diaz sucks so bad I had to be rid of him.

Now I really need a closer, but one that does not suck.

Pretty sure we're utterly shattering the league record for trades.
Thank you for talking me down from the ledge ;

I've been trading like that character Mike Myers played on SNL, the hyperactive kid harnessed to the jungle gym. Well, I'm putting the chocolate down, no matter how tasty it is, and am going to stop shopping offers, at least for awhile. I will accept them though cause I really do need a closer.

I mean, "I just traded my closer oh no I need to trade for a closer now" is just inherently extremely funny.
Yeah but, Diaz's numbers are bad, so that doesn't count

Alas, outside of a few studs most closers are guys you tolerate ratio-wise in exchange for the Saves and a little bump in K rate.
I guess, but after having to eat Kimbrels cooking this season I got to the point of wanting to go hungry rather than losing 2 categories for the occasional one. I just realized I'm arguing how to play Fantasy Baseball with a multi year champion. Ok ill shut up now.

Picked up 3 Reds to go tonight, and dropped them when I saw theyd be going against Tyler Glasnow. Yeah I think an empty slot would be safer.

Somebody made a comment underneath this video that when Maddux pitched the game would just be 2 hours. Correct me if I'm mistaken but I think the only pitcher since that pulled this off often was Clayton Kershaw.

When he retired Greg Maddux bought himself a dog. Poor dog still hasn't been walked.

Skenes struck out the first 7 batters he faced and is taking a no hitter into the 5th against the Cubbies. This is his 2nd MLB game ever. I know we're early in the season, but its really looking like The Year of the Adam.

Wow. Luis Gil for the Yankees got 14 ks in 6 innings. Spencer Strider is probably writhing right now watching all this.

I think the crew I have now have the potential to get the job done. Now I've got to just leave them alone.

It's not lost on me that the guy who autodrafted is over 30 points ahead of me, and needs less than half of what I need to pass Adam. Never mistake movement for progress.

My apologies to everyone for so many moves and trades. Again. I pray I leave this way of playing Fantasy sports behind me for good, and not just because I aint worth a damn at it. Its just not normal.
Play ball!