The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Nitzer
haha people who don't know how to use computers crack me up
....and kids with don't know how to exercise some tolerance make me smile too.

Sadly.

Arresting your development
Ok, which one of you Mofos said that Nitz can come out of his room?

Originally Posted by Nitzer
haha people who don't know how to use computers crack me up

Add me to that list, i put ATGs pic link thing into my address bar. Then i realised. Oops

Oh I am sorry. I don't know how to use computers, but I can't be the best at everything.

I am having problems with the attactments, and I thought that might work. Clearly it didn't. Somehow, everytime I try and upload the picture it says that teh page is unable to be shown.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

You ready? You look ready.
Here's me at the top of Delphi. I threw up three times in order to get there. That day sucked. But the view paid off. Wow.

Me At The Top Of Delphi After Throwing Up Three Times

The View I Worked So Hard For....Damn It Paid Off
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
John, you poor thing, you look a bit grey in that first shot.
The second one is breathtaking! What an amazing trip you're having!
Had. Yes, after throwing up three times I was like worth it.

Originally Posted by John McClane
Had. Yes, after throwing up three times I was like worth it.
I think, after the fourth mention of puke, that we all get the fact that you threw up three times.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Lets put a smile on that block
Ive said it once and i'll say it again....

(Adopts Baby-shnookums voice)
ATG IS SOOOO CUTE! Awwwww i love her squidgy cutesy cheeks and little dimply smile and big blue eyes! I could just gobble you up!

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Ive said it once and i'll say it again....

(Adopts Baby-shnookums voice)
ATG IS SOOOO CUTE! Awwwww i love her squidgy cutesy cheeks and little dimply smile and big blue eyes! I could just gobble you up!
Ditto, pal...ditto.

Arresting your development
She's very, very cute! I also love that hidden look of shadiness in her… beneath the surface.

I feel bad for who ever might have the balls to open and unleash her dark side.