THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

No such thing.

Anyway, I HATE the Stark kids. All of them. I mean Jon's okay, but I don't count him as a Stark. I want Sansa, Arya, Bran and Rickon to just die or go TF away for good. They do nothing but irritate me.

Besides Tyrion, at this point the only characters I like are Jorah and Ramses but we don't see enough of them. I hated Jaime for awhile, then liked him for awhile, and now I can't stand him again.
RAMSEY?!?!?!?!?

Yes. Ramsey. Is there some rule about which characters you're allowed to like that I've not read? Ramsey is funny. He's entertaining. And he hasn't done anything to any characters that I actually care about, so I have no reason to hate him.

Also, just noticed I put Ramses instead of Ramsey. Oops. Little out of it today.

Im not isolating or picking on Miss Vicky with this, but I knew a girl in high school that said she wanted to always stick her hands in someones guts and wiggle her fingers around, and her name was Vicky too
Hmm. Michael Vick, Guts girl in high school Vicky, and Ramsay fan Vicky.....coincidence?! I think not - Dun dun DUN!!!! ; )

Yes. Ramsey. Is there some rule about which characters you're allowed to like that I've not read? Ramsey is funny. He's entertaining. And he hasn't done anything to any characters that I actually care about, so I have no reason to hate him.

Also, just noticed I put Ramses instead of Ramsey. Oops. Little out of it today.
Actually its Ramsay but you can call him whatever you want. No that character gives me chills. Did you like Caligula?

Im not isolating or picking on Miss Vicky with this, but I knew a girl in high school that said she wanted to always stick her hands in someones guts and wiggle her fingers around, and her name was Vicky too
Hmm. Michael Vick, Guts girl in high school Vicky, and Ramsay fan Vicky.....coincidence?! I think not - Dun dun DUN!!!! ; )
Did you like Caligula?
Do you mean the movie Caligula or the emperor himself? The movie is terrible, but fascinating in a train wreck kind of way. I'd love to see a proper biopic made about him.

Also, I hate the name Vicky. NOBODY calls me that IRL. I go by Tory or Victoria.

I'm not offended.
I rarely am.

ETA: This was in response to a post that Tongo has apparently deleted. I'm not talking to myself.

Like who you like. You are just the first (and currently only) person who likes him. But you love for a movie where Geoffry Rush played De Sade was was funny and entertaining actually makes a lot of sense.

Though Rush I feel was way funnier then Ramsey.

Yeah loss is great if you give zero ***** about logic, story structure and self respect
You just admitted in another thread you haven't seen it. Just like The Sopranos i imagine.

Plus one and three could easily be applied to Game of Thrones. And i only said it was fun, didn't comment on its quality.

I'm not offended.
I rarely am.

ETA: This was in response to a post that Tongo has apparently deleted. I'm not talking to myself.
I thought you were offended and made an apology post then saw you replied and quick erased it.

Do you mean the movie Caligula or the emperor himself? The movie is terrible, but fascinating in a train wreck kind of way. I'd love to see a proper biopic made about him.

Also, I hate the name Vicky. NOBODY calls me that IRL. I go by Tory or Victoria.
No I meant the movie not the emperor

Yeah the movie was an indulgence in sex and torturous random violence, and Ramsay is similar. Actually Malcolm McDowell killed his career with that and gave a masterful performance at the same time. The actor playing Ramsay may have difficulty after GoT getting other roles. Hes got a distinctive look and has made quite the impression.

Like who you like. You are just the first (and currently only) person who likes him. But you love for a movie where Geoffry Rush played De Sade was was funny and entertaining actually makes a lot of sense.

Though Rush I feel was way funnier then Ramsey.
Oh Rush's de Sade was definitely funnier and more interesting, but then again the de Sade of Quills isn't even the most sadistic character in that movie.

That said, one of my favorite scenes in GoT was when Ramsay was eating a sausage after doing you-know-what to Theon. Cracked me up.

Yeah the movie was an indulgence in sex and torturous random violence, and Ramsay is similar. Actually Malcolm McDowell killed his career with that and gave a masterful performance at the same time. The actor playing Ramsay may have difficulty after GoT getting other roles. Hes got a distinctive look and has made quite the impression.
I actually thought most of the acting was atrocious. Graphic sex and torturous violence is pretty much necessary in any movie about Caligula. But some of it was still out of place. Like the nude workers in the street. WTF. And a lot of the orgy scenes didn't need to be that graphic, though I'm not exactly complaining about it.

Oh Rush's de Sade was definitely funnier and more interesting, but then again the de Sade of Quills isn't even the most sadistic character in that movie.

That said, one of my favorite scenes in GoT was when Ramsay was eating a sausage after doing you-know-what to Theon. Cracked me up.
That was a damn good scene. Really solidified Ramsey as a character.

Have you seen I, Claudius, MV? I can't remember if I've asked you that before but, if not, you might like that.

Have you seen I, Claudius, MV? I can't remember if I've asked you that before but, if not, you might like that.
I have seen it and have the series on DVD. I remember liking it, but it's been probably a dozen years since I've watched it.

You just admitted in another thread you haven't seen it. Just like The Sopranos i imagine.

Plus one and three could easily be applied to Game of Thrones. And i only said it was fun, didn't comment on its quality.
I saw the first episode or two of lost .. but i've heard the stories.

So just repeating what others said? Not surprising.
It was obvious to me very quickly that the show had no cohesive, thought out story.
but whatever

I watched 5 minutes of the series finale too..

WARNING: "stupid ending" spoilers below
Group hug? Lol everyone hugging each other, omg

It was obvious to me very quickly that the show had no cohesive, thought out story.
but whatever

I watched 5 minutes of the series finale too..

WARNING: "stupid ending" spoilers below
Group hug? Lol everyone hugging each other, omg
You have no idea what the show was like, you didn't watch 99% of it. Whatever indeed . Watches one episode then watches five minutes of the finale and pretends like he has a clue what is going on .

Sure i know what the show was like .. a new mystery every 5 minutes to distract people that there is never any closure on the old mysteries.

It's the ponzi scheme of television shows.