Create your own horror character. Make it creepy!

Tools    

I wrote this in five minutes on another forum for a guy who wanted ideas for his own creature.

A creature that is microscopic, basically slug goo, and it has one sharp pincer. You don't realize it happening, it being microscopic, but it pinches you and makes a little hole in your stomach. Enters the hole. Lives in your chest. It feeds off what you eat. It grows. Then, when it's bigger (it will start showing on skinny people when they begin getting pretty fat), and it's ready to go live in the real world, it bursts from your chest. When it comes out, it basically steals your rib cage for protection, and uses it like a shell. It may also use your spine as a tail.

The Beast of the Moors:

"They say it's as big as four cats, and it's got a retractable leg so as it can leap up at you better and you know what Ted, it lights up at night, and it's got four ears. Two of them are for listening and the other two are kind of back-up ears, and it's claws are as big as cups and for some reason it's got a tremendous fear of stamps and Mrs. Doyle was tellin' me that it's got magnets on it's tail so's if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you, and instead of a mouth it's got four arses."

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I made a story about mine.

The Murderous Martian

There once was this murderous Martian. He walked the streets at night or during the day. Everyone feared him. He would find his victims. He would grab them squeeze their heads so that they couldn't escape his grasp. Then he would poke his finger in their eye. When ever they tried to scream they could not. For the Murderous Martian would take his hand or fingers and clamp hard enough on to his victims so that they couldn't scream. The murderous Martian got a huge joy out of doing this sort of thing.

The End.

martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Someone whose word was absolute law, who if he told you to beat your best friend to death, you would do it without question.

Marvel Comics has a guy like this called The Purple Man (cos he's purple). He walks into a McDonalds and orders breakfast. Kids are running about, people talking loud, etc so he tells them to hold their breath. He casually finishes his breakfast and a look at the morning paper and walks out, leaving 30 odd dead men, women and children behind him, all who had died of asphyxiation from holding their breaths.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
It's a pity there's so many youngsters on this board.

*Bites tongue, and walks away!*
Don't worry, enough was implied by the first post and by you responding at all

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

My character is named David Sunfields. He is an Undertaker in his late 50's with two personalities. The first personality is a friendly and peacefull character who just does his job, the second one however is completely insane and kills people who enter the graveyard at night, he mostly use an silented sniper rifle but sometimes he feeles like using an sharp axe. After the murder he throws the body into his hearse and dumps the body at some hidden location. His fysical appearna is that he is tall and skinny and have black hair. He enjoys to listen to classical music such as Johann Sebastian Bach.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Mine is an evil red Chevy HHR. She will kill anyone who makes her mad. She has a stick shift. She will make a man go crazy for her. When she gets you she is yours and only hers!! She will get you!

Happy New Year from Philly!
^^^^The Chevy HHR gets pretty good mileage for an evil car. Is evil standard or part of a special package deal?

Female Jungle Poster
He was born grossly deformed, and grew up in a dungeon, raised only by a mad scientist. He escaped his confines one night, murdered his captor, and was subsequently caught, tortured and burned alive.

Now, somehow resurrected, he nightly seeks out the living to inflict the same agonizing horrors upon anyone he can find. Most police forces privately believe that the majority of house fires are due to the monster slowly burning his victims to death.

They've nick-named him Pyro Creep.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

you are the funny one arnt you? man those jokes about spelling VERY VERY FUNNY. HA HA HA HA. who is this, Jerry Lewis him self???? God you must of been the coolest kid at school!
sorry haven't been around for a while.

got asked to come back to my old school and pass the baton over to the newest coolest kid in the school!!

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Slaughterer.
He's just a guy who goes out and murders randomly. No reason, no motive. Just for kicks. He has no soul, no conscience. He's just a psychopathic bloodthirsty murderer who has killed over 500 people.

The one-eyed nameless midget with long ragged yellow nails. He likes to wait until you're at home by yourself at night, then scratch at the doors and windows. Once you hear the scratching inside.....
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

The Licker

A decrepit old man with empty rotten eye sockets, and and a long slimy lizard tongue.

He appears dressed in Victorian clothes at the foot of your bed on the stroke of 3.00am,

When licked by him, you slowly rot in agony for a week.
.... Damn. And where does he lick you?

A man who eats new-born babies. Does it slowly by tearing the skin from their helpless bodies.

Only eats the skin, he throws the rest away whether the baby is still alive or not.

(sits waiting to see how many responses this gets)

A man who eats new-born babies. Does it slowly by tearing the skin from their helpless bodies.

Only eats the skin, he throws the rest away whether the baby is still alive or not.
Hellraiser Babies.

Or a guy who fills his victim with anaesthetic so they don't feel pain and uses life-support machines to keep them alive and awake... while he pulls their body apart with surgical accuracy so they witness everything and don't miss a thing as they are dissected slowly.

Only does it to enemies... kinda like a cross between Law Abiding Citizen and Hannibal when he took Ray Liotta's skullcap off.

Here's one:

The Rodent

A bald, thirty-something year old British guy with Asperger's Syndrome who sucks the soul out of your body and puts it in a room where you are tied up and forced to watch Young Guns on a movie theater screen for all eternity -- with your eyelids kept open so you can never close them (like in A Clockwork Orange).

Every two hundred years, he gives you a break and lets you watch Young Guns II once before he resumes your Young Guns Part I schedule.