James Gandolfini R.I.P.

Tools    

Rest in Peace.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Damn! I really am gutted by this terrible news. Big fan of the Sopranos.

Should have taken care of yourself better after Sopranos James!

Further thoughts about James G. I loved the way he grew into the role of Tony. Of course David Chase was given the time to allow all the characters to develop but JG specially wore Tony like a second skin. By the time the second series came about, you could read T like a book, but just by the narrowing of his eyes or the set of his mouth, little things that make a good actor be a great one.
Every sly glance T gave made you know he was planning something and although he was in lots of ways really vile, he was always interesting.
Loved Sopranos and always will carry on watching it again and again

Further thoughts about James G. I loved the way he grew into the role of Tony. Of course David Chase was given the time to allow all the characters to develop but JG specially wore Tony like a second skin. By the time the second series came about, you could read T like a book, but just by the narrowing of his eyes or the set of his mouth, little things that make a good actor be a great one.
Every sly glance T gave made you know he was planning something and although he was in lots of ways really vile, he was always interesting.
Loved Sopranos and always will carry on watching it again and again

Sad news... seen a few of his performances.

My favourite role I think is an understated one... The Mexican. He made that film.
Yeah he did. I remember him acting Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt under the table. Whats funny is I hadnt even seen any of The Sopranos yet before seeing The Mexican and I made that observance. Also his scene in True Romance was the 2nd best scene in the film only behind the Walken/Hopper dialogue.

Details and reactions to his death from former cast members....

http://www.today.com/entertainment/s...tor-6C10387812

Unregistered User
Just remembered a great quote.

'What happened to Gary Cooper? The strong, silent type. That was an American. He wasn't in touch with his feelings. He just did what he had to do. See, what they didn't know was once they got Gary Cooper in touch with his feelings that they wouldn't be able to shut him up! And then it's dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul !’

It is looking pretty likely that James Gandolfini died of a massive heart attack while in vacation in Italy. I was not really very familiar with his work but even I find this sad because 51 is far too young to die. I think that for me, this is yet another example of the devastating effects of obesity. It is my hope that this can serve as a lesson to those that are significantly overweight that being so overweight is not only unhealthy, it can potentially shorten your life by decades. How many more people have to die before this country wakes up and takes action? We all need to be healthier. If the death of people like James Gandolfini can help to spur action to deal with what is increasingly becoming a public health crisis, his death will not have been in vain. Rest in Peace James Gandolfini.

James Gandolfini was attractive. I know he's big in like the gay bear circles.

R.I.P Jimmy G, cant believe it, was total gutted when found out last week. Sopranos the best series to ever hit TV, he was truly 1 of America's Greatest actors.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Damn, it's kind of weird seeing all the Soprano's actors attending the Funeral. Kind of how it would have looked like if Tony Soprano had died and they had a funeral (before all the other characters died ofc).

Still gutted, wonder how many great performances from him we will never see.

I can still recall the first time I saw him the Soprano's. Such increadible talent.

Rest in Peace

He departed this life in my city, eternal like you, rest in peace...

R.I.P.

was my favorite character actor of the current group.

Enjoyed him in The Sopranos, The Last Castle, The Hunt For Red October, The Mexican and Welcome To The Riley's