2013 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Sup with our trade? Isn't it past the 1 day marker? Thought we accepted at about 9:30 yesterday?

Sup with our trade? Isn't it past the 1 day marker? Thought we accepted at about 9:30 yesterday?
Its not 24 hours, I wish, but a full day after the trade passes counts only as one day. Yes I agree its b.s., lame, and weak too.

Ah, so it's just a 1 day limit on rejection, but the trade takes longer? It's Thursday, so I have a ton of guys off anyway. No big, I guess.

It's the first full day after the trade is accepted. So if it's accepted on Thursday, the review period is Friday, and it's in effect for Saturday. Used to be two full days after the trade is accepted.

I know Reed's been a bit better than Betancourt or Balfour, but why couldn't I get Zobrist for one of those?
I explained this earlier. Check the prior page.

Hm. There were no promises made for a later trade, though I might try. Kelly Johnsons rocking it right now for Tampa, and Everths great for stolen bases, which Ill need since Jacobys going, and Carlos Gonzalez doesnt steal as much. I will endure One day too Derek Jeter may bring some of that geriatric magic to my SS position.

The guy couldnt even field a full roster! Im actually homer-proud Yoda didnt drop Neil Walker cause its not all about the math in FBB. The Ducks have even surpassed your DL plague you endured, often. What can you do?! The coach doesnt cause it, there is no control of it!

Ive sent you many an offer Raul, and you mostly ignored them all. Now you reject them which is nice. If you feel out of some "trading loop" thats on you bro'

Reed has 11 saves and almost a 12 K/9 rate, people. He's the 6th ranked closer on ESPN's Player Rater and ranked 5th going forward by Cockroft.

Coming into the year he was a mid-level closer, and I drafted him expecting that, but we're six weeks into the season and he's put up far better numbers than expected.

Just did my last trade for awhile. Gave Michael Cuddyer to Dionnes Kinky K's for Mike Minor. I have a great feeling Minors gonna have a awesome year, and do feel Cuddyer wont be able to maintain his current pace.

Whoa! Just reported that Michael Cuddyer has been held out of fridays game with neck problems He says its an off and on thing he deals with so hopefully there wont be a DL stint.

More importantly to Dionne, I had no idea beforehand.

Is this thread like what we (at least I and some friends) used to do with baseball cards as kids?

Is this thread like what we (at least I and some friends) used to do with baseball cards as kids?
Well, if you're struggling as bad as Dusty and I are, yeah, it kind of does resemble sticking them in a spoke and destroying the ever-loving crap out of them.

Fantasy Baseball. Fantasy sports are a MASSIVE industry, with hundreds of thousands of players. It's been played for decades, with managers using newspapers and hand-written records before the advent of fantasy sports on the web, or the web in general, for that matter.

I believe fantasy sports started with Golf in the 1950s...I think...A very simple affair that used stroke count for various players and very little else.

Ok, I'll have to look it up.