What film have you ever watched twice back to back?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Pulp Fiction, because after seeing it the first time, I had to drag my friends along to see it. Same with Saving Private Ryan, actually. I saw it then saw it again the next day, and then brought my dad (who is also a veteran, like me) to see it a third time in as many days.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
There are very few films I have watched back to back, however, Warrior was the last one...and I cried just as hard through the movie with the second viewing as I did with the first.

Never watched the same movie twice on a single day. I usually wait some time before watching a movie again, the closest interval between re-watches I think was around 5-6 days, for Nausicaa.

When I was six years old I went with my mom and brother to watch Lawrence of Arabia. It was back in the day when they had movie theaters that didn't kick you out at the end of the film. You could stay in the theater all day. Anyway, we came in about 45 minutes from the end of the movie, watched it till the end, and then started from the beginning and watched it all the way through.

It's kind of cool watching it like that because the beginning starts with the end anyway.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
When I watched Werckmeister Harmonies I was so excited I had to watch it again after few hours.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Not Enough Time
The main one I can remember for sure is Titanic in theaters. I was 11 or 12 when it came out, so it was kinda my patriotic duty as a preteen girl to be obsessed with the movie and see it as many times as possible.

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Jurassic Park is the only one I have watched from start to end twice in a row. Used to work in a video shop and would always have The Lion King on early and Natural Born Killers late. Have probably watched them 4-5 times in a row in between serving customers. They just seemed enjoyable to watch when not really concentrating too hard.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Definitely saw Jaws back-to-back a few times in 1975 at the theatre, as well as at the drive-in. The same thing on opening day with Star Wars.

I used to do this a lot back when I was a kid. The only thing that springs to mind right now is Jungle 2 Jungle (1997), which is absolutely horrible. But I somehow managed to watch it 3 times in a row one day.