Cat Piss

Tools    

Cat piss can gag a maggot. The smell of it can physically stun you, and if the smell of a skunk is worse...well then I dont want to know.

threads like these just make the site look bad

same with the black women thread. it's pretty racist if you think about it.

if it was anyone other than SC, they'd be banned

Semper Fooey
It's all Powdered Water's fault.

Cat piss can gag a maggot. The smell of it can physically stun you, and if the smell of a skunk is worse...well then I dont want to know.
The smell of a skunk is worse. Not the off-in-the-distance smell of a skunk; but if you run over a dead skunk or a skunk sprays your dog, you'll find yourself waxing nostalgic for a whiff of good ol' cat piss.

Yep. There was a crazy incident where our dog was outside a couple of years ago and got herself sprayed (light, full on; you could see white foam on her face) by a skunk, which we didn't realize until we'd let her in. It was amazing. You couldn't even think.

It ended with all of us and our guests (we'd had people over!) out on the porch, while my wife and I went off to Target smelling terrible (sorry, everyone at Target that night) to get dog shampoo. It was winter, too, but we slept with the windows of the bedroom open, covered in as many blankets as possible.

Genius defense mechanism.

Don't let these guys' cuteness fool you.

Another noticeable stink is durian. If you wander around a South-East Asian city during durian season you'll think there's a garbage collectors' strike. Its nickname in that region is 'Stinky Fruit' and signs at entrances of establishments reading 'No Durian Allowed' are common.

Once I was letting some durian ripen on my porch and my friend, who wasn't familiar with the fruit or its smell, delicately asked me if there was a bunch of my unwashed socks nearby.

When you eat durian, though, it's delicious. In that way, it differs remarkably from cat piss.

I am shocked--shocked!--that a thread called "Cat Piss" isn't consistently on topic. So I'll fix that:

One of our two cats does this thing where he sticks his entire front half out of the litter box (it's enclosed) when he uses it. He tilts his neck upwards and looks like he's the masthead on a ship. It's kind of hysterical.