TNA vs WWe Wrestling Thread

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
So are there any wrestling fans on here?

I have watched both companies and shows pretty much all my life, I know as every saine person does that it is fake and the winners are prechosen but hell its entertaining.

I am loving watching TNA at the moment and I have to say im loosing interest in WWe as it seems its always the same crap they push wrestlers that really anoy the hell outta me.

I watch TNA every week and I have to say im enjoying it much more at the moment then Vince McMans body perfect image wrestling.

The only problem with TNA is that Hogan and Bischoff have remade WCW 1997, Sting in the rafters and Hall,Nash and X-Pac running around. Since Hogan has taken control TNA has moved away from being a wrestling show and become a sports entertainment show with a few matches and a ton of promo's and skits.

TNA has better matches but the writing makes no sense. And TNA needed to take more time until they moved to monday nights against Raw.

It would also help if TNA's roster didn't balloon to like 70. Adding guys like the Nasty Boys don't equal ratings.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I agree totally, since Hogan became in charge with Bischof there are loads more skits and ive noticed that there are less matches and when the matches are being played they seem very short to what they used to be. This whole rivalry between Hogans team and Flairs team is getting abit redundent tbh, everytime Flair gets on the mic Im convinced he is going to have a heart attack his blood presure must be through the roof. I disliked Flair in WWe especailly when he was being with HHH in Evolution, it seems like TNA have ripped that whole storyline from WWe as he is doing the same with AJ.

Im glad that Jeff Hardy is back in TNA this seems to me where he will be used to his full potential and the same goes for RVD. The roster in TNA is huge and there are wrestlers who you dont see for ages and there are some people on there who I think shouldnt be there full stop ie The Nasty Boys and bringing The Band back together was daft in my eyes as you say Hogan and Bichof has basically made WCW again.

TNA is the best lil brother wrestling show to the WWE and irregardless of what they attempt to copy it will remain that way. Wrestling fans are perhapes the most loyal anywhere. I think one of the greatest moves TNA has made is securing Jeff Hardy he has legions of fans (including myself) who will now tune into TNA where as before perhaps wouldnt of. Same with AJ and Hulk Hogan. These are the drawcards that keep TNA alive with viewers in my opinion and are giving TNA the chance to really give WWE a run for its money if they play it right.

However myself being a huge (and loyal) Undertaker and Cena fan WWE still gets my vote.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Haven't seen any lately, but I remember as a kid I loved watching-- I remember 2 wrestlers in particular--I think one was called Ivan Putzky or something like that--he would always offer people a piece of kielbasa sausage! Also there was a great Mexican, Mascaras I think, who wore a mask and had amazing flying moves where he would jump and wrap his legs around an opponent's head, stuff like that. Pretty awesome moves as I remember!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Does anyone know why XPac wasnt at the Lockdown PPV? I think if there wasnt a legitimate reason why he wasnt there he wont be in TNA for much longer.

Also im glad that Doug Williams isnt the X-Division champ now but think it was tight of TNA to strip him of the title as he was stuck in the UK due to travel arrangments with this volcanic ash problem.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
TNA fan here! Stopped watching WWE somewhere around 8 months ago. Couldn't take the crappy story lines anymore and Cena always having to win also bothered me. Let the guy lose, it isn't that big of a deal.

Sudoku Blackbelt
Are The Wild Samoans still wrestling? How about S.D. 'Special Delivery' Jones?

What are everyones' opinions of the Aces and Eights story line? Should it continue or should it stop? Were you surprised at the reveal of who the president was?
It's pretty boring to me. Bully Ray was the first credible top guy that's been associated with them, so it's difficult for me to take their domination so seriously. I like Bully Ray though, and am glad he finally won a big one.

I know this is TNA/WWE, but any indy wrestling fans here? PWG is my current favorite promotion right now. Always the most fun I have watching wrestling. I highly recommend checking out

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
It's pretty boring to me. Bully Ray was the first credible top guy that's been associated with them, so it's difficult for me to take their domination so seriously. I like Bully Ray though, and am glad he finally won a big one.
As far as the story being boring I totally agree! I wish they would just end it already, or at least present a credible face faction to fight them.

TNA fan here! Stopped watching WWE somewhere around 8 months ago. Couldn't take the crappy story lines anymore and Cena always having to win also bothered me. Let the guy lose, it isn't that big of a deal.
I definitely agree on WWE, ever since watching it live at the O2 post mania last year and that match between Cena and Lesnar at Extreme Rules, I've slowly lost interest to a point where I eventually stopped watching.

Only bothered tuning in for the lead up to mania this year, which has been pretty good so far but I feel they need to do something completely original. Even though WWE is nothing on what it used to be 10-15 years ago, I would still prefer to watch it over TNA. TNA just seems to be a crummy nostalgia show which makes it feel second rate and tacky.