That '70's Show

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

Are there any fans here of this great show?

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
One of my favorite shows, I can totally relate to some of the characters on the show especially with all the stupid antics they get themselves in. I miss this Ashton Kutcher, when he was young and funny. I've tried to like him on Two and a Half Men, but the ratings have gone to **** and no one can replace Sheen.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Yeah, this is and always will be Ashton Kutcher's best work. He was the second best character on the show, and I could always rely on him doing something hilarious in every episode he was in, whether it be jumping off a water tower, or creating his TV show, entitled "Slut or Not".

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ Best ones are around the 3:00 mark, and 7:35.

It's so weird that Mila Kunis was like 15 or somewhere around there when she got the part, and you were supposed to be 18 to even be able to audition.

I didn't get this show. Were it not for the redhead, I don't think I'd have even watched as much as I have.... Then she went blonde.

That said, it is something that I've thought about giving another go someday.

"He has all the time in the world ... "
There was nothing funny about the 1970s.

Sudoku Blackbelt
I wore all those clothes. They were groovy.

Is there one of those clips with "My eye!"?

I always thought that was pretty funny. Every time he'd scrap with someone.."Ow! My eye!!"

I loved this show and own every episode on DVD. I even tune in for it on television sometimes because i feel nostalgic watching it with adds and such. My favourite characters was Eric, Hyde and Jackie. Eric was funny to watch cause he was just so clueless and awkward. Jackie was a popular bitchie surprisingly good grades student who contradicted herself to many times to count and Hyde was just super cool and mysterious making him the hottest guy on the show in my opinion : Plus, he had a heart of gold