The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
With the news Yoda wasn't saved by a call from the Govenor recently, i thought I'd post a pic from our somewhat recent Re-nuptials/party.

After all, Yoda lives in a River City as well.

Reccomend the charter for private parties for sure.

Thankfully in our case, we don't have Bruce Willis travellen the water ways out here getten within Striking Distance of a good time had by all
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	n691045637_1580249_680.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	6851   Click image for larger version

Name:	n691045637_1580252_1754.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	6852   Click image for larger version

Name:	n691045637_1580254_2513.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	6853   Click image for larger version

Name:	n691045637_1580257_3624.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	6854   Click image for larger version

Name:	n1150722391_90810_1199.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	6855  

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Here are some pictures from my daughters 2nd Birthday (at last)

Me and the birthday girl

With the news Yoda wasn't saved by a call from the Govenor recently, i thought I'd post a pic from our somewhat recent Re-nuptials/party.

After all, Yoda lives in a River City as well.

Reccomend the charter for private parties for sure.

Thankfully in our case, we don't have Bruce Willis travellen the water ways out here getten within Striking Distance of a good time had by all
lovely pics Dex, what a great place to have a wedding!

sweet pics N3wt. looks like the kids had a great time

Ash, you look so like your mum! Must be lovely to have all those sisters too. I always wanted a sister..

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
wow that cake looks awesome... Post more pics of her stuff...
Believe it or not that was her first go at making a cake like that
Great pics, mate. It looks like she had a wonderful time. I particularly like pics 2 and 9. She looks so adorable in those two.
Cheers dude she is a very beutiful girl, even if I do say so myself
sweet pics N3wt. looks like the kids had a great time
Thanks Christine they had a great time, there was one hell of a mess afterwards

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Ash, you look so like your mum! Must be lovely to have all those sisters too. I always wanted a sister..
haha! i don't really see it - but a lot of people say so.

yeah, i've got all these sisters and not one in the same state as me. it's sucky poo.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
oh I can well imagine! I can remember that far back with my two!
We had a smaller party for Lil'Phoebe than we did for Harry at his 5th, we had about 15 kids in the same space as we did for Phoebe it was a nightmare, thats why we kept a smaller amount of kids this time and got a clown in I love birthdays for the kids it is so specail and its crazy to see them grow up aswell.
good stuff, newt. just curious - where do you live? not like your street address, just country/state/something.
I live in South Wales, UK

These are not my pics, but I will get some on here soon. Ive wanted to take some nice pictures from around the Valley for ages. There are some breath taking veiws from around here, there really is. Im lucky ive always lived around this area. I dont think I could cope in a city or somewhere where there are no hills or mountains

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Wow N3wt, that is awesome! For some naive Yank reason, I imagined an urban London-type location. I didn't realize how nice and country Wales was! Looks like there could be good fishing round there too!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Wow N3wt, that is awesome! For some naive Yank reason, I imagined an urban London-type location. I didn't realize how nice and country Wales was! Looks like there could be good fishing round there too!
Na where I live it is like little villages all the way through the Valleys and there is a main river that runs down the Valleys and they are good for trout fishing etc. Umm Im not a fishing person but my younger brother in law is and he has caught some fish before We get ducks, swans, herons all types of birds up and down the rivers and there are lakes also but you need a permit to fish there. As soon as I get some pics uploaded I'll post them on here

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Great pics N3wt, your daughter is really cute!