What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Its my day off I'm going to take the for a walk to the doggie beach then shopping for a present for my friend who had a baby boy this week then to the gym with my friends am already tired just thinking about my busy day

Where'd you get all these awesome emoticons?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Nebbs is so mighty that she just blinks and, poof!, they appear.

Aaaanyway. I've been listing a load of stuff on eBay. This place needs de-cluttered badly.

Is it possible to make a living buying and selling things on eBay? I imagine that would be a pretty ebb and flow job, but it would be pretty badass.

Anyway, I'm bout to hop in the shower then go out.

Is it possible to make a living buying and selling things on eBay?
Not for me, heh. Then again, I've got a friend who sells her homemade jewellery there...

She's got a steady job so it's just a hobby really but it keeps her in drinking money.

Not for me, heh. Then again, I've got a friend who sells her homemade jewellery there...

She's got a steady job so it's just a hobby really but it keeps her in drinking money.
That may not sound a lot, C&W, but as she's probably Irish, that's actually a few hundred quid a day.

It's too damn muggy here, so I've got a fan on and watching Jack Dee live for about the 20th time.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent long come in from my bro-in-laws and im real tired its been a long day sorting my car out, its road worthy and all it needs is tax now which im going to buy tomorrow woohoo!!!!! My legs and feet are agony at the moment hoping they will be better in the morning *fingers crossed*

Female Jungle Poster
Wondering where to hang out tonight. Not allowing myself to have another FV n3wt.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Won't be around much on MoFo for few days..
Hahahahahaha... now no one will be around to stop me!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:

tryng 2 D cide if eye shud post oar knot - post eye did - shizzzzzza

That may not sound a lot, C&W, but as she's probably Irish, that's actually a few hundred quid a day.

True dat.

Millie O'Fabergé, she's (not really) called, but she does make enough to nearly call it a 2nd job.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Having coffee in the basement listening to the rumble of thunder above me (actually 3 boys jumping around)

Watching a movie--what else?