Saw fans?

Tools    

All parts of SAW are better, having different strategies

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
I am not a fan of these. I see them as a little too twisted for my taste. I've seen them all, and never really liked them. I saw the new one just to see if they had changed it up at all, but same old, same old. It isn't a terrible movie, but not one to rush to see. Pretty late response on the subject, but then again, I'm sure a lot of people have yet to see the new installment.

Well
its my first day on this forum, but i feel it interesting
to share our information

But,
the Plot of the SAW movies is usually the same, that once who do bad will get bad

Yeah Cool Thanks to You. . .
By the way, the design and setup of this site is well furnished i guess.

What are the Features and Restrictions of this site?
can we share our links in it?
or it will be called as spamming?

What are the Features and Restrictions of this site?
can we share our links in it?
or it will be called as spamming?

Considering this question had nothing to do with Saw it should have been posted in the Movie Forums Site Stuff Forum ...

or better yet, you should check out the links located in the top tool bar to the MOVIE FORUM SITE RULES and also to the HELP SECTION ... both of which will pretty much answer most of your questions...

As for posting links, some links are allowed if you've been a MoFo for a while... but it is pretty much frowned upon in newbies because we figure that's the only reason they're even here... and considering you're asking this before you even have ten posts... you just raised a red flag...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In my opinion they have over done it by making sooo many sequels. It was ok until thew got to saw 4. Actually I think only the first two were any good. The rest are just done for the sake of it. They have really destroyed a classic!

My friend rally like this movie and he influence me to watch.

I was able to watch only the first two. Then it got really annoying.