Celebrities that vote Republican

Tools    

Self explanatory, the biggest surprises for me were; Sam Raimi, and David Lynch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User&#1...lebrities_Page

...uh the post is up there...

I’m still trying to figure out what the difference is between GB and BO. Nothing. They work for the same people – the international business moguls’. I like the Green Party, myself.

I would like to caution that typecasting any actor/director/producer as a Republican or Democratic is unwise. People most often are not set in stone on these things. Also, to label someone as a Republican or Democratic creates stereotypes which are unjustified – stereotypes are always false.

It is also an invasion of privacy. An actor or celeb might take a stance on a particular issue, and voice that opinion – it does not mean they wish to open their entire political beliefs to the whole world. Political beliefs are often emotional and personal.

That’s it. I’m done preaching. Sorry.

A system of cells interlinked
Why is Lynch surprising? He clearly hates Hollywood, actors, and liberal media...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
"Dean Cain, donated $3000 to George W. Bush's campaign. Has donated 66% to republicans and 30% to Democrats, according to Newsmeat.com "

Huh, didn't know Dean Cain had $3000 to give... .

Has donated 66% to republicans and 30% to Democrats
Who'd he give the other 4% to, the Libertarians?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The only thing about that list that surprised me was that they had Freddie Prinze Jr. listed under Actors....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Not to sound callous: BUT WHO FLIPPING CARES?

I like actors/actresses for their performance not their personal politics.

If we have to go by the numbers, then I love many Lib' performers and think they can act their arse's off and in turn the conservative performers are quite outnumbered. Not sure what this means, but I love movies and I give less than a dead rat's arse what party they are in, unless of course it is a party at my house, then of course they get my thumbs up.

That actor off the TV shows silver spoons. Ricky, I can't remember his last name