Pandorum

Tools    

Release Date: September 25, 2009
Director: Christian Alvart
Writer: Travis Malloy
Starring: Dennis Quaid, Ben Foster, Wotan Wilke Möhring, André M. Hennicke, Antje Traue, Cam Gigandet, Norman Reedus, Asia Luna Mohmand
Studio: Overture Films
Official Site: Click Here

Click here to view the movie's motion poster

Here’s the official description of the film:

In Pandorum, actors, Dennis Quaid (Vantage Point, The Express) and Ben Foster (3:10 to Yuma, Alpha Dog), join Cam Gigandet (Never Back Down, Twilight), Cung Le (Tekken, Fighting), newcomer Antje Traue and director Christian Alvart (Antibodies) to tell the terrifying story of two crew members stranded on a spacecraft who quickly realize they are not alone. Two astronauts awaken in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft. It’s pitch black, they are disoriented, and the only sound is a low rumble and creak from the belly of the spacecraft. They can’t remember anything - who are they, what is their mission? The only way out of the chamber is a dark and narrow airshaft. Corporal Bower (Foster), the younger of the two, crawls inside, while the other, Lt. Payton (Quaid), stays behind for guidance on a radio transmitter. As Bower ventures deeper and deeper into the ship, he begins to uncover a terrifying reality. Slowly the spacecraft’s shocking and deadly secrets come unraveled, and the astronauts realize that the survival of mankind hinges on their actions.

&e

You ready? You look ready.
I am *stoked* for this film. Looks sick. I love me some sci-fi, especially good sci-fi.

I'll be seeing it on opening weekend. Nuff said.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
This is a film I'm definitely going to see in theatres.

Suspect's Reviews

Does this remind anyone else of the Dead Space video game?

Haha I guess so then. But that was the first thing that popped into my head when watching that trailer. Definitely looks worth watching.

I've seen the trailer a couple of time recently at it looks so good I cant wait

Great Movie